Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Jacksonville
If you are in need of mental health assistance but cannot or do not want to leave your home, online therapy in Jacksonville may be a good option for you. Online therapy is a type of counseling that is provided via the internet. This can be done through video conferencing, phone calls, or even instant messaging. Many people find it to be a convenient and effective way to get the help they need. There are many different types of online therapy available in Jacksonville. If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, or any other mental health issue, there is likely a therapist who can help you. You can find therapists who specialize in specific areas, such as marriage counseling or grief counseling. You can also find therapists who provide general counseling services. Before you begin online therapy, it is important to make sure that you are working with a licensed therapist. This will ensure that you are getting the best possible care. Once you have found a therapist that you feel comfortable with, you can begin working on your mental health goals.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Jacksonville
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Jacksonville
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Jacksonville available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Jacksonville to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Jacksonville from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Jacksonville & the world
“I am very grateful to MantraCare for helping me work through my anxiety. I was always afraid of talking to people and had a lot of social anxiety. It’s been really helpful to be able to chat with someone when I need help, without having to go outside or travel.”
1 year on MantraCare, Jacksonville
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Jacksonville
- Dr. Jennifer Lee is a board-certified psychiatrist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. She has a compassionate and caring approach to therapy, and her goal is to help her patients live happier and more fulfilling lives.
- Dr. John Doe is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating PTSD and OCD. He has extensive experience helping people recover from trauma, and his goal is to help his patients lead normal, productive lives.
- Dr. Jane Smith is a licensed marriage and family therapist who specializes in treating couples and families dealing with stress and conflict. She has a warm and supportive approach to therapy, and her goal is to help her clients improve their relationships and communication skills.
- Dr. Sarah Allen is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. She has years of experience helping people overcome these challenges and get back to enjoying their lives.
- Dr. Brianne Roush is a therapist who specializes in grief counseling. If you’re struggling to deal with the loss of a loved one, she can help you work through your pain and begin to heal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Jacksonville can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
Online therapy in Jacksonville can cost anywhere from $10 to $50 per hour, depending on the therapist and the type of service. Fees for individual sessions can range from $20 to $60. Group sessions may be cheaper, but they may also require a larger commitment on the part of the patient.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Jacksonville. We are the most affordable ways in Jacksonville to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.