Book online consultation with top dietitians in Philadelphia
Nutrition Counseling in Philadelphia
Nutrition counseling is an important component of health and well-being in Philadelphia. Nutrition counselors are healthcare professionals who provide expert advice on nutrition, diet planning and lifestyle modifications to optimize health. Nutrition counselors can help people make dietary changes that support their individual physical and mental needs, as well as their overall wellness goals.
Nutrition counseling can also be used to address chronic health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, or obesity. Nutrition counseling in Philadelphia is provided by a variety of healthcare professionals including registered dietitians, nutritionists, and physicians. Nutrition counseling can be done individually or in groups, depending on the person’s needs.
How can our Dietitian in Philadelphia help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Philadelphia for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Philadelphia
Our nutritionists in Philadelphia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Philadelphia
- Dr. Mark Hyman – An internationally recognized leader in the field of Functional Medicine, Dr. Hyman is an advocate for prevention and early detection of chronic diseases through lifestyle interventions and nutrition therapy. He focuses on helping people reach their ideal weight and health goals through individualized nutrition plans that include supplement recommendations, mindful eating, healthy food choices, and physical activity.
- Roberta Anding – A registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) with over 25 years of experience in clinical dietetics, Roberta is a board-certified specialist in sports dietetics and obesity prevention. She provides one-on-one nutrition counseling for clients from all walks of life, and has a special interest in fitness and sports nutrition.
- Michelle Hartney – A board-certified holistic nutrition consultant with over 10 years of experience, Michelle specializes in helping people achieve their health goals through natural, whole foods and lifestyle changes. She provides individualized health plans that focus on personalized dietary guidance, healthy eating habits, and lifestyle changes to help individuals achieve their health goals.
- Dr. Dara Godfrey – Dr. Godfrey is a board-certified physician nutrition specialist and registered dietitian. She has over 20 years of experience in clinical nutrition, specializing in weight management, diabetes, cardiovascular disease prevention, and nutrition for cancer patients.
- Kristin D’Anci – As a registered dietitian with over 10 years of experience, Kristin provides one-on-one counseling to help individuals make informed decisions about their nutrition and health. She has special interests in weight management, food sensitivity testing, and digestive health. Her private practice is focused on providing personalized nutrition plans to help people reach their health goals. Kristin also provides corporate wellness services, including nutrition education and consulting.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Philadelphia
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Philadelphia.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Philadelphia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Philadelphia. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Philadelphia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently decided to take a step towards improving my health and wellbeing, so I found MantraCare Nutrition Counseling in Philadelphia. The team at MantraCare was extremely knowledgeable and professional from the start. They helped me understand how nutrition works with my lifestyle, providing tailored advice on how I could achieve better balance with what I was eating. Through their help, I was able to make lifestyle changes without feeling like I was depriving myself. The team at MantraCare also provided me with tools that allowed me to track my progress, so I could monitor my progress and stay motivated. I am now feeling healthier and more energized than ever before. My energy levels have increased and I feel more in control of my diet. Thanks to the fantastic team at MantraCare Nutrition Counseling, I am now living a healthier and more vibrant life. I highly recommend them! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Philadelphia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Philadelphia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Philadelphia via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Philadelphia or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Philadelphia would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Philadelphia can vary depending on the type of service you need. A basic consultation with a registered dietitian may only cost $40-$60 per hour. However, more complex services, such as nutritional counseling for weight loss, may cost upwards of $100 per hour.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!