Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Philadelphia
If you are a resident of Philadelphia and have been diagnosed with hypertension, there are a number of treatment options available to you. Your doctor will likely prescribe medication to help lower your blood pressure, and may also recommend lifestyle changes, such as exercising more and eating a healthier diet. There are a number of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will choose the best option for you based on your individual medical situation. Some common medications used to treat hypertension include ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and diuretics. In addition to medication, lifestyle changes can also help to lower blood pressure. Getting regular exercise and eating a healthy diet are both important in managing hypertension. If you are overweight, losing weight can also help to lower your blood pressure. Making these lifestyle changes can be difficult, but there are resources available to help you. The American Heart Association offers a program called “Life’s Simple 7” which provides information on seven simple steps that you can take to improve your heart health. There are also many community programs available that can help you make lifestyle changes. If you have been diagnosed with hypertension, talk to your doctor about all of the treatment options available to you. Medication and lifestyle changes can both help to lower blood pressure and improve your overall health.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Philadelphia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Philadelphia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Philadelphia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Philadelphia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Philadelphia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Philadelphia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Philadelphia
- Dr. Charles Seltzer is a renowned hypertension doctor who has worked extensively with the condition. He has been featured in several national publications and is known for his innovative treatments and approaches to hypertension management.
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma is another highly esteemed hypertension doctor who has dedicated his life to helping patients live healthier lives through better control of their blood pressure. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, and his practice enjoys a sterling reputation for quality care and results.
- Dr. Victor Rodriguez is affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania and has over 20 years of experience treating hypertension. Dr. Rodriguez’s clinical expertise helps him provide personalized treatment plans that are tailored to each patient’s needs.
- Dr. Kenneth Rosenbaum is also affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania and has over 25 years of experience treating hypertension. Dr. Rosenbaum specializes in multidisciplinary care, which allows him to work together with other specialists to provide the best possible treatment plan for his patients.
- Dr. Kenneth Rosenbloom – Rosenbloom is a world-renowned hypertension specialist who has worked at Rush University for over two decades. He is a member of numerous professional organizations and has written extensively on the topic of hypertension.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Philadelphia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension about six months ago. I tried many different medications and treatments, but none of them worked for me. Finally, a doctor suggested MantraCare and I would say it has been the best treatment for me so far.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Philadelphia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Philadelphia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Philadelphia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Philadelphia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Treating hypertension in Philadelphia can cost anywhere from $100 to $500 per visit, depending on the severity of the condition. Treatment options include medication, diet and exercise, and surgery.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!