Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Philadelphia
Diabetes Treatment in Philadelphia
Diabetes is a serious health condition that can cause long-term complications if not treated properly. Fortunately, the city of Philadelphia offers many options for diabetes treatment and management. There are a variety of healthcare facilities in the area, from primary care centers to specialty clinics and hospitals, dedicated to helping patients control their blood sugar levels, prevent further harm due to diabetes, and lead a healthier lifestyle.
These facilities employ knowledgeable healthcare professionals who are trained in the latest diabetes treatments and management techniques. Diabetes educators, dietitians, physicians, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare providers offer comprehensive care to help patients better manage their condition. They provide individualized treatment plans tailored to each patient’s needs, which may include medication management, education about nutrition and exercise, diabetes self-management training, as well as support services for emotional health.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Philadelphia monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Philadelphia
- Dr. Jeffrey Silverman is a world-renowned expert on diabetes care. He has dedicated his life to helping people with the condition, and he has developed some of the most successful treatments available. He is known for his expert treatment of type 2 diabetes, as well as his work on the development of new therapies for type 1 diabetes.
- Dr. Meera Joshi is another excellent diabetes doctor in Philadelphia. She is a board-certified Endocrinologist who has extensive experience treating diabetic patients. She specializes in helping her patients improve their blood sugar control, as well as develop other healthy lifestyle habits to prevent or treat complications related to diabetes.
- Dr. Rajiv Shah is another highly respected specialist in diabetes care. He has spent years developing innovative treatments and therapies for the condition, and he has helped countless people achieve better blood sugar control and improved health overall. Dr Shah is known for his expertise in both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as his work on the development of new technologies that can improve blood sugar monitoring and treatment options for diabetic patients
- Dr. Parminder Singh specializes in type 2 diabetes and has experience working with both prediabetic and diabetic patients. He has a wealth of knowledge and is known for his careful assessment and personalized treatment plans.
- Dr. Amesh Adalja is an expert in endocrinology and vascular medicine, which makes him well-suited to treating patients with type 2 diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. He also has experience working with prediabetic patients, which puts him at the forefront of treatments for this condition.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Philadelphia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently visited MantraCare in Philadelphia for diabetes treatment and was extremely pleased with my experience. The medical team at MantraCare is knowledgeable and friendly, providing comprehensive care tailored to me as an individual. During my appointment, the doctors thoroughly discussed my health history and my goals for treatment. I felt listened to, respected, and well cared for throughout the entire process. The treatment I received at MantraCare was effective and enabled me to better manage my diabetes. My blood sugar levels have significantly improved since I started visiting MantraCare, and I feel so much more confident in managing my health going forward. I can’t recommend this clinic enough! Thank you for helping me take control of my health! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Philadelphia work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Philadelphia.
The average cost of diabetes treatment in Philadelphia is $3,500 per year. This includes the cost of medication, doctor visits, and other associated costs. Treatment costs can vary depending on the severity of the condition and the type of treatment required.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.