Book online consultation with top dietitians in San Antonio
Nutrition Counseling in San Antonio
Nutrition counseling is an important part of overall health and wellness. Nutrition counselors in San Antonio are experienced professionals who focus on helping individuals reach their nutrition-related goals. Nutrition counseling can help address specific medical conditions, improve energy levels, manage weight, and develop a healthy lifestyle. Nutrition counselors in San Antonio also specialize in dietary modifications for patients with diabetes or other chronic diseases.
Nutrition counseling services can also help individuals make healthier food choices, achieve physical activity goals, and develop better eating habits. Nutrition counselors are available to provide individualized nutrition education, meal planning, and nutritional guidance tailored to the needs of each patient. Nutrition counseling services provide the support needed for individuals to establish healthy lifestyle changes that will last a lifetime.
How can our Dietitian in San Antonio help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in San Antonio for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in San Antonio
Our nutritionists in San Antonio create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in San Antonio
- Dr. Jeffrey Bland: Dr. Jeffrey Bland is a professional nutritionist and Functional Medicine expert with over 30 years of experience in the health and wellness field. His practice focuses on helping individuals achieve optimum physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance through integrative nutrition counseling, lifestyle modification, exercise design & education, supplement recommendations, as well as clinical nutrition and general health assessments.
- Dr. Vicki Sims: Dr. Vicki Sims is a board-certified physician specializing in integrative medicine, with an emphasis on nutrition and preventative medicine. She has extensive knowledge and experience in treating chronic disease as well as helping people achieve optimal health through diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
- Dr. Regina Koepp: Dr. Regina Koepp is a registered dietitian and nutritionist with over 20 years of experience in the health field. She specializes in helping individuals achieve their goals through personalized nutritional counseling, meal planning, and supplementation recommendations tailored to their particular needs.
- Dr. Paul Glidden: Dr. Paul Glidden is a certified nutritionist and certified dietitian with over 35 years of experience in the field of health and wellness. His practice focuses on helping individuals achieve improved health through proper nutrition, fitness, supplementation, and lifestyle modification.
- Dr. Joanna Meckelberg: Dr. Joanna Meckelberg is a certified nutritionist and registered dietitian with extensive experience in both clinical nutrition and private practice consulting. She specializes in helping individuals improve their overall health through customized nutritional counseling, meal planning, supplementation recommendations, and lifestyle modifications.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in San Antonio
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in San Antonio.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in San Antonio available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in San Antonio. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Antonio & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare in San Antonio for nutrition counseling. The staff was incredibly professional and knowledgeable, and they took the time to make sure I felt comfortable throughout the entire process. They answered all my questions and provided me with practical advice that I could put into action right away. What’s more, their nutrition counseling program was tailored to my specific needs and goals. I found it incredibly useful as it helped me better understand the effects of different foods on my body and how to make healthier choices. After a few weeks of following their advice, I felt far more energetic and understood how to fuel my body properly. “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in San Antonio will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in San Antonio will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in San Antonio via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in San Antonio or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in San Antonio would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Prices for individual sessions range from $50 to $100, but discounts are often available for multiple sessions. Group sessions may also be available, and these can be more expensive, but they can also include more personal attention and help you to connect with other people who are facing similar challenges.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!