Book online consultation with top dietitians in San Francisco
Nutrition Counseling in San Francisco
Nutrition counseling in San Francisco provides the opportunity for individuals to engage with a Nutritionist and make informed decisions about their nutrition. Nutrition Counselors are knowledgeable professionals who specialize in understanding how food affects our bodies, and can provide tailored advice on how to make dietary changes leading to better health outcomes.
Nutrition Counseling offers an individualized approach that takes into account lifestyle, medical history, and food preferences. Nutrition Counselors can help individuals develop an understanding of healthy eating patterns as well as tips to make healthier choices in everyday life.
Nutrition counseling can be used to address a wide range of health concerns including weight management, diabetes management, digestive problems, allergies, and heart disease. Nutrition Counseling is also helpful for those who are looking to make lifestyle changes, such as transitioning to a vegan or vegetarian diet.
How can our Dietitian in San Francisco help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in San Francisco for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in San Francisco
Our nutritionists in San Francisco create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in San Francisco
- Lauren Slayton: Lauren Slayton is a renowned nutritionist, registered dietitian and founder of Foodtrainers in New York City and San Francisco. She specializes in weight loss, nutrition education, mindful eating, emotional eating, digestion and gastrointestinal health. Her approach is focused on helping clients make positive lifestyle changes to achieve their individualized health and wellness goals.
- Christine Sfeir: Christine Sfeir is a Certified Nutritionist who focuses on providing individualized nutrition education for her clients in San Francisco. She is well known throughout the city as an experienced and compassionate practitioner whose philosophy emphasizes whole foods, balanced eating, and lifestyle changes that can have long-term health benefits.
- Rebecca Scritchfield: Rebecca Scritchfield is a nationally renowned nutrition and wellness expert based in Washington, D.C., and San Francisco who helps her clients make sustainable lifestyle changes to improve their energy, physical activity, weight management, eating habits, stress levels and overall wellbeing. She has written two books, “Body Kindness” and “The Self-Care Solution.”
- Julie Daniluk: Julie Daniluk is a nutritionist, author and host of the Healthy Gourmet on OWN Canada who specializes in helping her clients overcome health issues with natural food remedies. She has authored several books including “Meals That Heal Inflammation” and “Hot Detox.”
- Ali Miller: Ali Miller is a Registered Dietitian who practices in San Francisco, focusing on the areas of Women’s Health, chronic disease prevention, sports nutrition and weight management. She believes that healthy eating should be enjoyable and emphasizes a personalized approach to nutrition.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in San Francisco
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in San Francisco.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in San Francisco available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in San Francisco. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Francisco & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had a great experience working with MantraCare for nutrition counseling. The team was knowledgeable and kind. They took the time to understand my needs and goals, then provided tailored advice on how to make healthy dietary choices that would help me reach those goals. It was really helpful to have someone guide me through making lifestyle changes that I can stick with long-term. I feel that the advice and support I received was valuable in helping me to create a healthier lifestyle for myself. Highly recommend!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in San Francisco will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in San Francisco will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in San Francisco via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in San Francisco or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in San Francisco would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
In addition to providing nutritional counseling, many nutritionists also offer weight loss and fitness programs. Prices for these services vary depending on the number of sessions required, the provider’s location, and the type of service provided. However, most nutrition counseling sessions typically range from $50 to $100 per hour.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!