Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in San Jose
If you’re looking for hypertension treatment in San Jose, there are many options available to you. Depending on the severity of your condition, you may need to see a cardiologist or other specialist. There are also many lifestyle changes that can help lower blood pressure. If you have high blood pressure, it’s important to make changes to your lifestyle to reduce your risk of complications. These include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly, and avoiding tobacco use. You should also limit your alcohol intake and manage stress levels. If lifestyle changes aren’t enough to lower your blood pressure, you may need medication. Commonly used medications for hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Your doctor will work with you to find the best medication or combination of medications for your situation. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension. This is typically only an option for people who have severe hypertension that doesn’t respond to other treatments.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in San Jose. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in San Jose monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, San Jose
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, San Jose
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in San Jose
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from San Jose
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in San Jose
- Dr. John Yoo is a highly respected cardiologist who has dedicated himself to helping people with hypertension achieve optimal health outcomes. He offers an extensive range of treatment options, including medication and dietary counseling, so there is sure to be something that will suit your needs perfectly.
- Dr. Dennis Lim is a pediatrician who also happens to be an expert in treating hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. He has authored numerous scientific papers on the subject, and his professional network makes him one of the most sought-after experts in San Jose when it comes to hypertension treatments.
- Dr. Lenny Goldberg is a well-known specialist in bariatric surgery who also happens to have extensive experience treating hypertension. His unique approach combines weight loss surgery with traditional medication treatments, which gives his patients access to some of the latest options available for managing their condition.
- Dr. Stephanie Pangborn – Dr. Pangborn is a highly respected physician who specializes in treating hypertension and other heart conditions. She has a wealth of experience and is known for her compassionate care and expert treatment of her patients.
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Jose & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“Mantracare has been a life saver for me. I was given medication by my doctor and it was making me feel very sick, so I got in contact with MantraCare and they introduced me to a new way of treating my hypertension. I am so happy I found them!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, San Jose.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in San Jose that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in San Jose will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in San Jose helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There are many types of hypertension treatments available in San Jose and the price of each will vary depending on the specific treatment you require. Generally, hypertension treatments will range from $100-$1,500 per visit. Additionally, some medications may require multiple visits over a period of several weeks or months in order to achieve optimal results.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!