Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in San Jose
Diabetes Treatment in San Jose
San Jose is home to a range of diabetes treatment options for those living with the condition. Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects the body’s ability to produce or use insulin effectively, leading to elevated blood glucose levels. Diabetes can affect many areas of life and increase risk for serious health complications, so receiving proper care and management is essential. San Jose has multiple health care facilities and clinics that offer diabetes treatment options for those seeking help.
These resources can provide personalized diagnosis, medication recommendations, lifestyle guidance, and blood sugar monitoring to help improve diabetes management. Diabetes education classes are also available to teach the skills necessary for managing diabetes on a daily basis. With access to these high-quality services and programs, those living with diabetes in San Jose can receive the help they need to better manage their condition.
In San Jose, diabetes treatment is available in many forms to ensure those living with the condition are able to access the care they need. From educational programs to specialized health care facilities, Diabetes Resources Network and other organizations provide assistance for those living with diabetes in the city
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in San Jose monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in San Jose
- Dr. Michael Lauer is one of the top diabetes doctors in San Jose. He is the Director of Clinical Research at the Joslin Diabetes Center and an Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. He has been caring for patients with diabetes for over 25 years and has extensive experience in all aspects of the disease.
- Dr. D’Souza provides comprehensive care for his patients with diabetes. He starts by getting to know them and their unique needs. He then creates a personalized treatment plan that may include lifestyle changes, medication, and blood sugar monitoring. He also provides education on how to best manage diabetes.
- Dr. Aaron Neinstein is the Director of Clinical Diabetes at UCSF Medical Center. He is also a Professor of Medicine at UCSF School of Medicine. Dr. Neinstein has been recognized as one of the top doctors for diabetes care by multiple organizations, including America’s Top Doctors and Castle Connolly Top Doctors.
- Dr. Steven Edelman is one of the leading experts in the field, and he has helped countless patients control their diabetes and improve their quality of life. He is the founder of the Diabetes Education and Research Center at UCSD, and he also serves on the faculty at Stanford University. If you are looking for top-notch care, you can’t go wrong with Dr. Edelman.
- Dr. George King is the medical director of the Diabetes Treatment Center at California Pacific Medical Center, and he has years of experience helping patients manage their diabetes. He offers a comprehensive approach to care that includes education, nutrition counseling, and exercise programs. If you want to work with a doctor who really understands diabetes, Dr. King is a great choice.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Jose & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes about a year ago and was feeling completely overwhelmed by the situation. My doctor suggested I try MantraCare in San Jose for their specialized diabetes treatment program. After just four months of following the customized diet and exercise plan provided by the clinic, my blood glucose levels have improved significantly! Not only have I noticed tangible results, but their friendly and knowledgeable staff have been a great source of support throughout the process. I truly couldn’t recommend them enough! I’m incredibly thankful for the chance to work with MantraCare and experience improved quality of life as a result. My diabetes is now much more manageable than before – and all thanks to this amazing team of professionals. If you’re looking for reliable and effective diabetes treatment, I strongly recommend MantraCare in San Jose – they can help you take control of your health! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in San Jose work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to San Jose.
The average cost of diabetes treatment in San Jose is $1,500. This includes the costs of medication, supplies, and doctor visits. Treatment costs can vary depending on the type of diabetes, the severity of the condition, and the individual’s health insurance coverage.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.