Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in San Jose
Weight Loss Program in San Jose
Weight Loss in San JoseIf you are looking to lose weight and improve your health, you may want to consider weight loss in San Jose. There are a number of options available, including diet and exercise programs, weight loss surgery, and using supplements.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to weight loss, so it is important to consult with a doctor or other health professional to determine which type of weight loss program is best for you. Different programs will require different levels of commitment on your part, but the rewards can be great: a healthier body and improved mental well-being.
To get started on your weight loss journey in San Jose, start by finding out what services are available through your local health center or by searching online. There are many helpful resources available, including online forums and articles. Be sure to track your progress and adjust your program as needed to ensure success.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, San Jose?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in San Jose.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, San Jose
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in San Jose.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in San Jose available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in San Jose.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in San Jose
Our nutritionists in San Jose create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in San Jose
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in San Jose: Japantown, Rose Garden, Midtown San Jose, Willow Glen, Naglee Park, Burbank, Winchester, Alviso, East Foothills, Alum Rock, Communications Hill, Little Portugal, Blossom Valley, Cambrian, Almaden Valley, Little Saigon, Silver Creek Valley, Evergreen Valley, Mayfair, Edenvale, Santa Teresa, Seven Trees, Coyote Valley, and Berryessa.
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Jose & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so grateful for this weight loss program treatment. I was never able to lose weight before, but now that I’m following the instructions and eating properly, I’m finally seeing results. I love how MantraCare gives me a personalized program for my goals and lifestyle.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in San Jose will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in San Jose.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in San Jose will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in San Jose will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Judy Jenkins is a registered dietitian who has worked with patients across the Bay Area for more than 30 years. She is a member of the American Dietetic Association and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and she offers consultations at her clinic in South San Jose.
- Maryanne Vollmer is a certified diabetes educator who has worked as a dietitian since 1994. She offers personalized consultations at her clinic in Saratoga, and she also authors health articles for publications like Diabetes Forecast and Prevention magazine.
- Janet Zandbergen is a highly respected dietitian who has worked with major companies and organizations across the United States. She has an extensive background in clinical nutrition and is also educated in human anatomy and physiology. Her clinic offers comprehensive nutritional counseling, weight loss programs, and healthy eating guidance.
- Mia Harney is another highly qualified dietitian who has experience working with patients of all ages. She specializes in helping people manage their weight and improve their overall health through a well-balanced diet and regular exercise. Harney’s clinic also offers personalized meal plans and wellness advice.
- Karen Lundgren is a registered dietitian and nutritionist who has worked with patients in hospitals and private practices for more than 20 years. She has also written several books on nutrition and weight loss. Her clinic is located in Campbell.
The cost of a weight loss program in San Jose will vary depending on factors such as the type of program, location, and other services offered. Generally, programs can range from $200 – $500 per month
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.