Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Uzbekistan
In Uzbekistan, the treatment of hypertension is based on the principle of a “step-by-step” approach. The first stage of treatment is aimed at lifestyle modification which includes weight reduction in overweight and obese patients, sodium restriction, moderation of alcohol intake, and increased physical activity. If blood pressure remains uncontrolled after 3 months of lifestyle modification, antihypertensive drug therapy is initiated. The choice of antihypertensive drug depends on many factors such as the patient’s age, concomitant diseases, and tolerability of drugs. The most commonly used classes of antihypertensive drugs in Uzbekistan are ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, and diuretics. The second stage of treatment is initiated if blood pressure remains uncontrolled after 6 months of drug therapy. This stage involves intensification of drug therapy by adding another antihypertensive drug from a different class or increasing the dose of the existing drugs.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Uzbekistan. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Uzbekistan monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Uzbekistan
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Uzbekistan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Uzbekistan: Tashkent, Samarqand, Fergana, Namangan, Andijan, Nukus, Bukhara, Qarshi, Kokand, Margilan, Afrasiab, Akkula, Andijon, Angren, Asaka, Baxt, Bekobod, Beruniy, Bukhara (Buxoro), Chimboy
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Uzbekistan
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Uzbekistan
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Uzbekistan
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Uzbekistan
- Dr. Rustam Jandiyev – Dr. Jandiyev is an experienced specialist in hypertension care and treatment. He has worked for many years to develop innovative methods for managing this condition. He is well-known and respected throughout Uzbekistan, and his patients appreciate his expertise and care.
- Dr. Abdulla Salimova – Another highly experienced hypertension doctor in Uzbekistan is Dr. Salimova. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer her patients, and she has helped them get control of their blood pressure levels through various techniques over the years.
- Dr. Mahir Mammadov – This physician is a world-renowned expert on hypertension management and has authored several textbooks on the topic. He is also affiliated with several prestigious medical institutions throughout the country.
- Dr. Rashidulla Tashkentov – Another highly experienced physician, Dr. Tashkentov has worked extensively on treating hypertension and its related complications. He is also certified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an expert in this area of medicine.
- Dr. Saodat Baibayev – This doctor is based in Tashkent and has been involved in treating hypertension for many years. He is known for his expertise in the field and his willingness to help patients get the treatment they need.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Uzbekistan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been trying to control my hypertension for the last 10 years. I have been on so many medications and none of them have worked. My doctor finally told me about MantraCare’s hypertension treatment program and it was a blessing. It has helped to lower my blood pressure and now I can finally live a healthy life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Uzbekistan.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Uzbekistan that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Uzbekistan will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Uzbekistan helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no single answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the location and quality of the facility being used. However, on average, hypertension treatment in Uzbekistan costs between $200 and $300 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!