Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Uzbekistan
Diabetes Treatment in Uzbekistan
Diabetes Treatment in Uzbekistan is becoming increasingly accessible due to the dedication of healthcare providers and government initiatives. Diabetes affects over 6% of the population, with 1.5 million people having been diagnosed as diabetic in 2020. In response to this growing public health issue, there has been increased focus on prevention and management strategies for diabetes care in the country.
Uzbekistan has been successful in developing a Diabetes Action Plan, which outlines the main goals and strategies for diabetes care. This plan emphasizes prevention and early diagnosis, as well as equitable access to affordable diabetes medications and appropriate management of those with diabetes. Diabetes education is also strongly encouraged to ensure that both medical professionals and the public are aware of the risks and management strategies associated with diabetes.
The government has implemented a number of initiatives to improve access to diabetes treatment for all citizens, including subsidizing medications and providing free insulin for those in need. Diabetes monitoring devices are also being distributed by healthcare providers so that patients can track their blood glucose levels more easily.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Uzbekistan monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Uzbekistan
- Dr. Islam Karimov is one of Uzbekistan’s most famous medical professionals, and he has devoted his life to helping people with diabetes manage their disease. He is a well-known expert on the subject and has written many influential papers on diabetes care.
- Dr. Gulnara Karimova is another highly experienced specialist in diabetes care, and she is also very well-known throughout Uzbekistan. She has been involved in numerous groundbreaking diabetes studies over the years, and her work has helped to improve the lives of many patients across the country.
- Dr. Farid Djafarov is an internationally renowned diabetic doctor who worked for many years at one of Britain’s leading hospitals. He now works as a private consultant in Uzbekistan, and his expertise is second to none when it comes to treating patients with diabetes complications.
- Dr. Rashid Muminov is a highly experienced and well-known diabetes doctor who has worked at various hospitals across Uzbekistan for many years. He is particularly renowned for his work in treating type 2 diabetes and is regularly consulted by patients seeking advice on how to manage their condition.
- Dr. Ravshanbek Sultangaliyev is a specialist in treating type 2 diabetes who has also developed a number of unique techniques to help patients manage their condition more effectively. He has gained a great deal of experience working with diabetic patients from all over Uzbekistan, and is widely regarded as one of the country’s leading experts on the subject.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Uzbekistan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of being treated for diabetes by MantraCare in Uzbekistan. I was amazed at the level of care and attention that was provided. The team took time to understand my individual needs and worked hard to come up with a treatment plan tailored specifically for me. I could not believe how quickly they were able to improve my condition! I had been living with diabetes for several years and was resigned to never feeling better, but thanks to MantraCare I am now feeling much healthier.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Uzbekistan work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Uzbekistan.
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to Diabetes Treatment in Uzbekistan, but on average, it can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 per year to treat an individual with diabetes.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors