Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Uzbekistan
In Uzbekistan, online therapy is a new and exciting way to receive mental health services. It is convenient, confidential, and anonymous. You can receive online therapy from the comfort of your own home or office, and you do not have to take time off from work or school to attend appointments. Online therapy is a great option for those who are seeking help for anxiety, depression, stress, relationship issues, grief, and other mental health concerns. It is also a good choice for people who live in rural areas or do not have access to mental health services. If you are considering online therapy, it is important to find a therapist who is licensed and qualified to provide services in Uzbekistan. Make sure to ask about their training and experience in online therapy. Also, ask about their confidentiality policy and fees. Your therapist will provide support and guidance as you work through your challenges. Online therapy is an effective way to get the help you need to improve your mental health. If you are ready to take the first step, contact a qualified therapist today.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Uzbekistan
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Uzbekistan
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Uzbekistan available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Uzbekistan to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Uzbekistan from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Uzbekistan & the world
“I had never experienced therapy before and I was worried that it would make me uncomfortable. But the therapist I met online at MantraCare made me feel calm and relaxed, like talking to a friend. It helped me work through my issues from years of depression.”
1 year on MantraCare, Uzbekistan
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Uzbekistan
- Dr. Nadira Niyazova is a highly respected psychiatrist who has helped many people in Uzbekistan overcome mental health issues. She has a deep understanding of the human mind and is very skilled at helping her patients find solutions to their problems.
- Dr. Gulchehra Bobokulova is another excellent therapist in Uzbekistan. She specializes in helping people deal with grief and loss, and she has helped many people through some of the most difficult times in their lives.
- Dr. Farida Sadykova is a renowned psychologist who has helped countless people in Uzbekistan deal with stress and anxiety. She is an expert in her field and has a great track record of helping her patients improve their mental health.
- Dr. Dilshod Akhmadjonov is a highly experienced psychiatrist who has helped many people in Uzbekistan overcome their mental health challenges. He has a deep understanding of the human mind and is very patient and compassionate with his patients.
- Dr. Gulchekhra Juraeva is another excellent therapist in Uzbekistan who specializes in helping people with PTSD and OCD. She is very knowledgeable about these disorders and is extremely helpful in working with her patients to overcome their challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Uzbekistan can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in Uzbekistan is $50 per session. However, prices can vary depending on the type of therapy, the therapist’s experience, and the length of the session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Uzbekistan. We are the most affordable ways in Uzbekistan to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.
"*" indicates required fields