Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Zimbabwe
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is a common condition in Zimbabwe. According to the World Health Organization, hypertension affects about 30% of adults in Zimbabwe. There are many different ways to treat hypertension. Some people may need to take medication to lower their blood pressure. Others may need to make lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthier diet and exercising more. Making lifestyle changes can be difficult. But it’s important to remember that even small changes can make a big difference in your blood pressure. If you have hypertension, talk to your doctor about the best way to treat it.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Zimbabwe. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Zimbabwe monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Zimbabwe
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Zimbabwe
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Zimbabwe: Harare, Bulawayo, Chitungwiza, Mutare, Gweru, Kwekwe
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Zimbabwe
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Zimbabwe
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Zimbabwe
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Zimbabwe
- Dr. Andile Tshabalala is a highly respected and well-known hypertension doctor in Zimbabwe. He has authored several books on hypertension and has been involved in many medical research projects. He is currently the Medical Director at the Stanley Medical Centre.
- Dr. Peter Phiri is another highly respected and well-known hypertension doctor in Zimbabwe. He has extensive experience in treating both primary and secondary hypertension and has authored several books on the subject. He is currently the Medical Director at Harare General Hospital.
- Dr. Lawrence Makombe is a leading expert on endocrinology and metabolism and has extensive experience treating both primary and secondary hypertension. He is currently the Deputy Executive Dean for Academic Affairs at the University of Zimbabwe School of Medicine (UZSIM).
- Dr. Hilda Moyo – Dr. Moyo is a highly experienced hypertension doctor who has been working in the field for many years. She is known for her expertise in the treatment of high blood pressure and her ability to help patients achieve sustained reductions in their blood pressure levels.
- Dr. Themba Muhongo – Dr. Muhongo is another highly experienced hypertension doctor who has a wealth of knowledge on the topic. He has helped many patients achieve successful outcomes by treating their high blood pressure with sound methods and techniques.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Zimbabwe & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension, and I have prescribed some medication, but after a few weeks, it started to take its toll on me. I researched alternatives for my condition and came across MantraCare. I was skeptical at first but after the first session, I felt a difference. Now, I feel like a whole new person.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Zimbabwe.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Zimbabwe that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Zimbabwe will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Zimbabwe helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a problem that can be managed with medication and lifestyle changes, but more often than not, it requires treatment. In Zimbabwe, the average cost of hypertension treatment is around $200 per month. This price includes medication and doctor fees.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!