Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Zimbabwe
Weight Loss Program in Zimbabwe
Weight loss in Zimbabwe is possible with the right diet and exercise plan. A healthy diet can help you lose weight while following a regular exercise regimen will help you keep the weight off. The following are some tips to help you lose weight in Zimbabwe:
- Start by creating a healthy diet. Make sure to include plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your meals. Avoid sugary drinks, processed foods, and fatty foods.
- Regularly exercise. Exercise helps burn calories and rid your body of unwanted fat. Try activities like walking, swimming, biking, or gardening to get your heart rate up and burn calories.
- Stay motivated. If you find it difficult to stick to your diet and exercise plan on your own, enlist the help of a friend or family member. Together, you can make weight loss a reality in Zimbabwe!
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Zimbabwe?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Zimbabwe.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Zimbabwe
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Zimbabwe.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Zimbabwe available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Zimbabwe.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Zimbabwe
Our nutritionists in Zimbabwe create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Zimbabwe
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Manicaland, Mashonaland Central, Mashonaland East, Mashonaland West, Masvingo (Victoria), Matabeleland North, Matabeleland South, Midlands
10,000+ Happy Customers From Zimbabwe & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I joined the MantraCare weight loss program treatment. It has been my best decision ever. I was never able to lose weight without diet pills or surgery. With a healthy way of life and the MantraCare plan, I feel so much better about myself.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Zimbabwe will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Zimbabwe.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Zimbabwe will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Zimbabwe will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Annie Mushonga is a registered dietitian who has worked in hospitals and clinics across Zimbabwe. She specializes in working with people with diabetes, obesity, and other chronic illnesses. Mushonga has written several books on food management and is a frequent speaker at health conferences around the country.
- Emily Chitando is another well-known dietitian in Zimbabwe. She has worked as a clinical nutritionist for more than 15 years and has authored several books on weight loss and healthy eating. Chitando is also involved in training other health professionals how to provide nutritional support to patients.
- Karen Dube is one of the most recent members of the list of top dietitians in Zimbabwe. Dube began her career as an undergraduate student at the University of Cape Town before moving to Zambia where she worked as a registered nurse and nutritionist before coming to Zimbabwe in 2006. In addition to her work as a registered dietitian, Dube is also an associate professor at the University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences and deputy chairperson for nutrition at the National Aids Control Council (NAC) of Zimbabwe.
- Vuyisile Dlamini is a registered dietitian and has worked in the field since 1988. She is the head of the department of nutrition at Harare Hospital.
- Laini Tshabalala has been working as a dietitian for more than 20 years and is currently the director of nutrition at Harare General Hospital.
A weight loss program in Zimbabwe can cost as little as $10 or as much as $100. The average cost of a weight loss program in Zimbabwe is $50. There are many factors that will affect the cost of a weight loss program in Zimbabwe, such as the type of program, the length of the program, and the number of sessions.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.