Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Canada
Weight Loss Program in Canada
Weight loss in Canada is possible with a little effort. There are plenty of diet and fitness plans available that can help people slim down. Here are a few tips to get started:
- Eat a balanced diet. Make sure to include healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products.
- Exercise regularly. A moderate amount of exercise will help burn calories and help to keep the body slim. Exercises that are recommended include walking, running, aerobic dancing or swimming.
- Avoid eating late at night. Eating large amounts of food late at night will cause you to gain weight fast. Try to stick to a regular meal schedule for the best results.
- Follow a weight loss plan tailored to your needs. There are many different types of weight loss plans out there, so be sure to find one that fits your own lifestyle and goals.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Canada?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Canada.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Canada
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Canada.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Canada available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Canada.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Canada
Our nutritionists in Canada create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Canada
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa–Gatineau, Winnipeg, Quebec City, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Victoria, Halifax, Oshawa, Windsor, Saskatoon, Regina, Kelowna
10,000+ Happy Customers From Canada & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have tried every diet and lost weight, but it always came back. I needed something more. Someone recommended MantraCare and it was the best thing I did for myself. They taught me how to eat the right way and work out properly to lose weight in a healthy way.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Canada will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Canada.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Canada will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Canada will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Heather Kuzma is a certified personal trainer and nutritionist who has worked with some of Canada’s most successful athletes. She has developed her own unique approach to weight loss that focuses on whole foods rather than quick fixes.
- Gail Vaz-Oxlade, RD is a certified specialist in sports nutrition and physical activity who has worked with Olympians and professional athletes across multiple sports. She is also an expert on the ketogenic diet, which is a popular weight loss strategy that focuses on using fats instead of carbohydrates for energy.
- Anita Jani, RDN, LD is a registered dietitian with a focus on diabetes care and healthy weight loss. She has worked as a clinical nutritionist for over 20 years and is an associate professor at the University of Toronto.
- Tammy Levy is a registered dietitian with more than 25 years of experience working with people of all ages and lifestyles. She specializes in working with children, pregnant women, the elderly, athletes, and those with chronic diseases.
- Karen Anselm is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who has worked in both private practice and hospital settings. She has developed teaching materials for health professionals across Canada, written books on dietary matters, and contributed to national journal articles on topics such as vegetarianism and diabetes mellitus management.
The cost of a weight loss program in Canada can vary depending on the type of program you choose. For example, a 12-week weight loss program at a gym may cost you around $600. On the other hand, a weight loss program that includes weekly consultations with a registered dietitian may cost you around $1,200.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements