Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Canada
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects people of all ages. If left untreated, hypertension can lead to serious health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. Fortunately, there are effective treatments available for hypertension. In Canada, the most common treatment for hypertension is medication. There are a variety of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best medication for your individual needs. In addition to medication, making lifestyle changes can also help to lower blood pressure. Eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, and getting regular exercise are all important lifestyle changes that can help to treat hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Canada. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Canada monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Canada
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Canada
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa–Gatineau, Winnipeg, Quebec City, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Victoria, Halifax, Oshawa, Windsor, Saskatoon, St. Catharines–Niagara Falls, Regina, St. John’s, Kelowna
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Canada
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Canada
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Canada
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Canada
- Dr. Sean Dickson is a hypertension specialist at the University of Alberta Hospital in Edmonton. He has over 20 years of experience treating patients with high blood pressure, and he is an expert in managing difficult-to-control cases.
- Dr. Pierre Larochelle is a hypertension specialist at the McGill University Health Centre in Montreal. He has extensive experience in treating both primary and secondary hypertension, and he is one of the world’s leading experts on renal denervation therapy for treatment-resistant hypertension.
- Dr. Simon Wing is a hypertension specialist at the University Health Network in Toronto. He has over 25 years of experience treating patients with high blood pressure, and he is an expert in managing difficult-to-control cases. He is also a leading researcher on new treatments for hypertension, and his work has helped to develop several new medications for this condition.
- Dr. Driesman is a highly experienced hypertension specialist who has been providing care for patients with this condition for over 20 years. He is currently the head of the Hypertension Clinic at Toronto General Hospital, one of the leading hospitals in the country for cardiovascular care.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Canada & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had the worst blood pressure and I was barely able to do any physical activity. My doctor told me that my main risk factor was stress and that fortunately there were a lot of treatments nowadays. He advised me to go to MantraCare where they helped me get my blood pressure back under control.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Canada.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Canada that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Canada will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Canada helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the location and size of the clinic, as well as the specific medications and procedures used. However, on average, hypertension treatment in Canada costs between $1,500 and $5,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!