Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Canada
Diabetes Treatment in Canada
Diabetes Treatment in Canada is an important focus of the country’s healthcare system. Diabetes, a chronic disease that affects the body’s ability to produce or use insulin properly, can have serious consequences if left untreated. Diabetes treatment requires a multi-faceted approach and involves both medical interventions as well as lifestyle changes.
In Canada, Diabetes Treatment typically begins with a diagnosis from your doctor. After being diagnosed, diabetes can be managed effectively by following the recommended treatment plan. This may include taking prescribed medications, as well as making lifestyle changes such as changing diet and increasing physical activity levels. Regular medical appointments are also important to ensure that treatment is effective and monitored properly.
By working with healthcare professionals and Diabetes Canada, individuals who are living with diabetes can have access to the support and treatment they need to manage their condition. With the right tools and resources, Diabetes Treatment in Canada can be successful and help improve quality of life for those affected by the disease.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Canada monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Canada
- Dr. Stephen J. Freedland – Dr. Freedland is a professor of Urology and Oncology, as well as the director of the Center for Integrated Research in Cancer and Lifestyle at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. His practice focuses on the prevention and management of diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and obesity.
- Dr. David Borenstein – Dr. Borenstein is the chief of Endocrinology and Metabolism at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto, Ontario. His work focuses on diabetes and its complications as well as thyroid disorders, lipid management, and endocrine testing. He also has a special interest in the management of Type 2 diabetes in pregnant women.
- Dr. Vivian Huang – Dr. Huang is a clinician-scientist at the University Health Network (UHN) and an assistant professor in the Department of Medicine at the University of Toronto. Her practice focuses on diabetes and endocrinology, with a special interest in diabetes technology, such as insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitoring.
- Dr. Simon Ling – Dr. Ling is a professor of Medicine at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, BC. He is an endocrinologist with a focus on diabetes care and research, including Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes management, diabetes complications, and the development of new therapies for diabetes.
- Dr. William Hryniuk – Dr. Hryniuk is a professor at the University of Calgary in Alberta and the director of Diabetes Education Programmes at the Calgary Health Region. His practice focuses on diabetes prevention, management, and education, as well as endocrine conditions such as thyroid disorders. He has written extensively on diabetes and its complications, including patient education materials and books.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Canada & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been a godsend when it comes to treating diabetes. I have had Type 2 diabetes for over 20 years and have never felt more confident in my treatments than since I began using MantraCare’s services. The team at MantraCare is dedicated to providing personalized care and attention and they take the time to explain every step of the process. With their help, I have seen tremendous improvements in my blood sugar levels and overall health. They take a holistic approach to treatment and make sure that all aspects of diabetes management are taken into consideration when coming up with a tailored plan for each patient. I highly recommend MantraCare to anyone looking for comprehensive diabetes treatments!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Canada work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Canada.
Diabetes Treatment in Canada can vary dramatically depending on the location, but on average, it can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 a year. Some clinics may offer more affordable options, while others may charge more for more specialized care.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.