Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Gabon
Physiotherapy is a popular treatment in Gabon because of the country’s hot climate and its high incidence of injuries. The physiotherapy profession in Gabon is growing rapidly because of the increasing demand for treatment for injuries. There are several physiotherapy clinics throughout the country, providing treatments for patients who range in age from children to elderly adults.
Physiotherapy treatments in Gabon include rehabilitation exercises that help improve mobility and function after an injury. Treatment may also include advice on how to prevent further injuries from occurring, as well as medication to treat pain and inflammation.
Top Physiotherapists in Gabon
- Dr. Claude Kago-Dziedzic is a well-respected physiologist and therapist who has worked extensively in Gabon and across Africa. He specializes in injury rehabilitation and sports medicine, and is highly sought after by patients looking for quality care.
- Dr. Michel Béchard has dedicated his career to helping people overcome physical limitations and achieve optimal health. He offers treatments for many common conditions, including back pain, neck pain, and arthritis
- Dr. Bernard Fabre is a renowned chiropractor and physiotherapist, Dr. Bernard Fabre provides comprehensive care for patients suffering from all sorts of physical ailments. He has experience treating a wide range of issues, from chronic pain to childbirth complications。
- Jacques-Pierre Mbangwa is a physiotherapist who has worked in the medical field for over 25 years. He has experience working with patients who have injuries and illnesses related to the musculoskeletal system, such as spinal cord injuries and fractures. He also has experience working with pregnant women and children who have health problems related to their development, such as cerebral palsy and asthma.
- Pierre Ena Ndong is a physiotherapist who has worked in the medical field for over 30 years. He has experience working with patients who have injuries and illnesses related to the musculoskeletal system, such as spinal cord injuries and fractures. He also has experience working with pregnant women and children who have health problems related to their development, such as cerebral palsy and asthma.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Gabon
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Gabon.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Gabon who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Gabon & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Gabon
10,000+ Happy Customers From Gabon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of experiencing the Physiotherapy treatment offered by MantraCare in Gabon. After suffering from a number of joint and muscular issues, I was so relieved to find relief with their services! The staff were incredibly professional and knowledgeable, quickly diagnosing my conditions and getting me started on a tailored treatment plan. The treatments themselves were gentle yet effective, and I felt a huge improvement in my range of motion and flexibility almost immediately. After several weeks of treatment, I am now able to move freely without any pain or discomfort. I’m so grateful to MantraCare for their expert care and can highly recommend their services! Thank you again.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Gabon
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Gabon for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Gabon should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Gabon, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Gabon. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Gabon has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Gabon typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
The cost of physiotherapy treatment in Gabon can vary depending on the type and duration of treatment, as well as the qualifications and experience of the treating therapist. On average, a private session with an experienced therapist costs around GFC 10,000-GFC20,000.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!