Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Netherlands
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects people of all ages. Left untreated, hypertension can lead to serious health complications, such as heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. There are many different treatments for hypertension, and the best treatment for each individual will vary depending on the severity of their condition and any other underlying health conditions they may have. In general, though, treatment for hypertension involves lifestyle changes and medication. Lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and avoiding tobacco use. Medications that are commonly used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor in the Netherlands to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, most people with hypertension can live long and healthy lives.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Netherlands. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Netherlands monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Netherlands
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Netherlands
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in the Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Groningen, Eindhoven, Utrecht, Nijmegen, Breda
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Netherlands
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Netherlands
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Netherlands
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Netherlands
- Dr. Jan Willem Middelkoop is a hypertension specialist who has over 25 years of experience treating patients with high blood pressure. He is the Director of the Hypertension Centre at the University Medical Centre Utrecht and is also a Professor of Medicine at Utrecht University.
- Dr. Middelkoop is an internationally recognized expert on hypertension and has published numerous scientific articles on the topic. He is also a member of several professional organizations, including the European Society of Cardiology and the American Society of Hypertension.
- Dr. Dirk Jan van de Borne is another leading hypertension specialist in the Netherlands. He is the head of the Department of Internal Medicine at Erasmus MC Rotterdam and is also a Professor of Medicine at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dr. van de Borne has over 30 years of experience treating patients with high blood pressure and has authored or co-authored numerous scientific papers on the topic. He is also a member of several professional organizations, including the European Society of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology.
- Dr. Jan van Bockel is a cardiologist who has been working in the field for over 20 years. He is one of the leading experts on hypertension in the Netherlands and has helped countless patients lower their blood pressure.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Netherlands & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“If you need help with high blood pressure and look for a natural treatment, I would recommend MantraCare. They have helped me a lot with my condition, and they are gorgeous people.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Netherlands.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Netherlands that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Netherlands will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Netherlands helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The cost of hypertension treatment in the Netherlands can vary depending on the severity of your condition and the specific treatment you choose. However, on average, treatment for hypertension costs around €1,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!