Book online consultation with top dietitians in Netherlands
Nutrition Counseling in Netherlands
When it comes to nutrition, the Netherlands is a world leader. The country has a long history of being a food producer and has developed an extensive food system. This has led to Holland having some of the best nutrition standards in the world.In order to maintain these high standards, the Dutch government funds a number of nutrition programs. These programs provide guidance and support to people who want to improve their diet. There are also a number of private organizations that offer nutritional counseling.
The Dutch government recognizes that everyone’s needs differ, which is why there are a variety of services available. Some services focus on teaching people how to make healthy choices on their own. Others provide more comprehensive support, including meal planning and cooking classes.Whatever your needs, you can be sure that there is a program or organization that can help you reach your goals. If you’re looking for guidance on improving your diet, the Netherlands is a great place to start.
How can our Dietitian in Netherlands help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Netherlands for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Netherlands
Our nutritionists in Netherlands create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Netherlands
- Arjen Schut – Nutrition Counseling: Nutrition counseling is the cornerstone of Arjen’s practice. He believes that lifestyle changes are essential for optimal health and wellbeing, and works with clients to help them develop healthy habits and eating patterns.
- Jeroen van der Velden – Nutrition Counseling: Jeroen is a registered dietitian and nutrition coach, who believes that food should not only be nourishing but also enjoyable. He specializes in providing tailored meal plans and nutritional advice to his clients.
- Marijke Tienhaara – Nutrition Counseling: Marijke has a passion for helping people to improve their overall health and wellbeing. She has extensive experience in working with individuals to develop personalised nutrition plans that are tailored to their lifestyle and needs.
- Tessa van den Berg – Nutrition Counseling: Tessa is a renowned nutritionist, who believes that the key to good health lies in making small, achievable changes in one’s diet and lifestyle. She provides individual nutrition counseling as well as group sessions for families or groups of friends.
- Willem de Haan – Nutrition Counseling: Willem has been practicing nutritional medicine for over 20 years, with a focus on preventive health care and helping people to take charge of their own wellbeing. He works with clients to develop a personalised nutrition plan that is tailored to their individual needs.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Netherlands
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Netherlands.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Netherlands available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Netherlands. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Netherlands & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been a great source of nutrition advice for me. I was initially skeptical about the idea of online nutrition counseling, but MantraCare’s knowledgeable and friendly staff made it very easy to understand and follow their recommendations. The counselors were always available to answer my questions and provided me with detailed explanations about how certain dietary changes could help me reach my health goals. I was able to make meaningful adjustments to my diet that led to positive changes in both my physical and mental wellbeing. With the help of MantraCare’s online nutrition counseling program, I lost weight, improved my overall energy levels, and felt more confident about making healthier decisions throughout the day. I highly recommend their services to anyone living in the Netherlands who is looking for professional nutrition advice. Thank you MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Netherlands will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Netherlands will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Netherlands via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Netherlands or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Netherlands would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in the Netherlands can cost anywhere from €40 to €200 per session, and it typically takes around two hours to finish. The cost of the sessions can vary depending on the location and the size of the clinic or clinic group involved, but they are generally quite affordable.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!