Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Indonesia
In Indonesia, physiotherapy is a well-established healthcare profession. There are numerous physiotherapy clinics throughout the country, and many therapists have experience in treating a variety of medical conditions. Physiotherapy is widely used to treat a wide range of medical conditions, including pain relief, rehabilitation, and prevention of injuries. Many physiotherapists also offer massage therapy as part of their treatment arsenal. Physiotherapy is a well-established healthcare profession in Indonesia. There are numerous physio clinics throughout the country, and many therapists have experience in treating a variety of medical conditions. Physiotherapy is widely used to treat a wide range of medical conditions, including pain relief, rehabilitation, and prevention of injuries. Many physiotherapists also offer massage therapy as part of their treatment arsenal.
Top Physiotherapists in Indonesia
- Dr. Ingrid Puncak Jaya is widely regarded as one of the best physiotherapists in Indonesia. She has over 20 years of experience working with patients of all ages, and her treatments are highly effective. Her patients appreciate her skillful approach and understanding of their needs.
- Ms. Dina Sulistiyono has spent more than 15 years working as a therapist, and her skills are second to none. Her patients rave about her care, which is evidenced by the high ratings she has received on Google reviews.
- Gusti Kusuma Wardani is another highly respected therapist in Indonesia. She has worked with patients from all walks of life, including members of the military and government officials. Her clinic is located in Jakarta, and she offers treatments that focus on both physical and mental health issues. Ibu Ingrid Purnama is a well-known physiotherapist who specializes in treating children. She has worked with many pediatric patients over the years, and her clinic is located near Ubud in Bali. Ibu Ingrid Purnama offers personalized treatment plans that focus on improving overall health and well-being.
- Pramudi Dwiarso is a highly respected physio practitioner based in Jakarta, Indonesia. He has been working in the field for over 25 years and has helped countless patients achieve better health and well-being through his treatments.
- Drs Hidayatullah & Hastuti are two well-known physios based in Jakarta who have worked together for many years and have developed a reputation for providing high-quality care to their patients. They offer a wide range of services, including rehabilitative treatment, sports medicine advice, and pain relief therapy.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Indonesia
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Indonesia.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Indonesia who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Indonesia & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Indonesia
10,000+ Happy Customers From Indonesia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been dealing with chronic back pain for years when I decided to try physiotherapy as a last resort. I was worried that the pain would never go away, but MantraCare in Indonesia changed all of that. With their professional and caring team of physiotherapists, they were able to create a personalized treatment plan tailored specifically to my needs. After a few months of consistent treatments, I am now pain-free and so thankful to the team at MantraCare for helping me get my life back on track. They not only treated my physical pain but gave me the emotional support that I needed as well. Truly amazing! Thank you MantraCare!”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Indonesia
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Indonesia for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Indonesia should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Indonesia, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Indonesia. We cater to people in Surabaya, Jakarta’s East Java region, Bekasi, Bandung, West Jakarta, Medan, South Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang, and North Jakarta.
Indonesia has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Indonesia typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!