Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Laos
Physiotherapy is an essential treatment for people of all ages in Laos. It helps to improve the quality of life by relieving pain and resolving physical limitations. Laos has a rich history of traditional medicine, which includes physiotherapy. The country has many qualified physiotherapists who use a variety of techniques to treat patients. If you are looking for physiotherapy treatment in Laos, you should consider consulting a professional. There are many qualified professionals in Laos, including those at hospitals and private clinics. You can also find therapists through online directories or by asking friends or family members if they know of any good therapists.
Top Physiotherapists in Laos
- Dr. Na Bounthong is a highly respected and well-known physiotherapist who has worked extensively in the country. She is also the founder of the Lao Physiotherapy Association.
- Dr. Somsouk Phommathep is a well-known and respected physiotherapist in Laos. He has worked extensively with athletes, particularly footballers and martial artists, and his treatments have helped them recover quickly from injuries. He also has experience working with people with disabilities and is known for his gentle approach to treatment.
- Somsak Keunsukphong is a well-known and highly respected physiotherapist who has worked in Laos for more than two decades. He has a wealth of experience working with both acute and chronic conditions and is skilled at treating both musculoskeletal problems and sports injuries.
- Chhuan Vang is another well-known and respected physiotherapist who has worked in Laos for more than 20 years. He specializes in treating chronic pain, spinal cord injuries, and auto accidents. Chhuan Vang’s patient base ranges from athletes to elderly patients, making him well-equipped to handle a wide range of issues.
- Kounvith Phomvihane has been practicing physiotherapy for over 20 years and is widely considered to be one of the leading experts on the subject in Laos. His expertise covers a wide range of conditions, including neck pain, back pain, headaches, and knee pain.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Laos
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Laos.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Laos who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Laos & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Laos
10,000+ Happy Customers From Laos & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was in Laos, looking to get Physiotherapy treatment to help with my shoulder and neck pain. My experience was nothing short of amazing! From the minute I stepped into their office I felt taken care of and secure in the knowledge that I was getting the best possible treatment. The therapists at MantraCare were very knowledgeable and professional, taking the time to assess my condition before suggesting a tailored treatment plan that suited my needs and capabilities. The treatments themselves were both effective and enjoyable – the team worked with me to make sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Laos
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Laos for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Laos should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Laos, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Laos. We cater to people in Vientiane, Pakse, Savannakhet, Luang Prabang, Xam Neua, Phonsavan, Thakhek, Muang Xay, Xaysomboun, Pakxan, Attapeu, Houayxay, Luang Namtha, Phongsali, Sainyabuli, Salavan, Sekong.
Laos has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Laos typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!