Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Malaysia
PCOS Treatment in Malaysia
If you are suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), there are many treatment options available in Malaysia. Here are some of the most common treatments for PCOS in Malaysia:
- Lifestyle Changes: One of the most common treatments for PCOS is lifestyle changes. This includes eating a balanced diet and reducing your weight, exercising regularly, and avoiding stress.
- Medication: If lifestyle changes don’t work well enough to improve your symptoms, then you may need to take medication. Some common medications used to treat PCOS include birth control pills, testosterone replacement therapy, and insulin sensitizers.
- Combination Treatment: This means trying different lifestyle changes and medications together until you find one that works best for you.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Malaysia helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Malaysia who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Malaysia to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Malaysia can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Malaysia will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Malaysia?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Malaysia
- Dr. Vikram Bhatia is a board-certified endocrinologist who has been treating patients with PCOS for more than 15 years. He is particularly skilled at helping women achieve successful pregnancies through fertility treatments such as IVF and ICSI.
- Dr. Asha Ratnavelu is another highly qualified endocrinologist who has experience treating PCOS patients with a range of treatments, including medications and surgery. She is also licensed to practice medicine in Canada, so she may be able to provide you with additional support if necessary.
- Dr. Saravanan Nair is a well-known doctor who has been treating women with PCOS for many years. He is highly educated and has a wealth of experience dealing with this condition.
- Dr. Vinai Tharoor is a well-known PCOS doctor in Malaysia. He has published multiple papers on the topic and has experience treating patients with PCOS. He is also a member of the European Society of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- Dr. Hadi Mohd Yusof is another well-known PCOS doctor in Malaysia. He has published several papers on the topic and is known for his expertise in treating women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). He is also a member of the Malaysian Medical Association and the Malaysian Association of Andrology.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Malaysia.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Malaysia who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Malaysia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has provided me with excellent PCOS treatment and care. Their team of highly experienced doctors and medical professionals has given me the best possible advice and guidance, helping to improve my condition significantly. I was initially apprehensive about seeking help for PCOS, but my experience with MantraCare changed that completely.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Malaysia
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Malaysia are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Malaysia work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Malaysia who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Malaysia. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question since the cost of PCOS treatment will vary depending on the patient’s location and medical needs. However, some general estimates of the cost of PCOS treatment in Malaysia range from $1,000 to $5,000.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.