Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Malaysia
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects millions of people around the world. If left untreated, hypertension can lead to serious health complications, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. Fortunately, there are many effective treatments available for hypertension. In Malaysia, the most common treatment for hypertension is medication. There are a variety of different medications used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best medication for your individual needs. In addition to medication, lifestyle changes can also help to control hypertension. Quitting smoking, eating a healthy diet, and getting regular exercise are all important lifestyle changes that can help to reduce blood pressure. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to find the best treatment plan for you. With the right treatment, you can manage your hypertension and reduce your risk of developing serious health complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Malaysia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Malaysia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Malaysia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Malaysia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Seberang Perai, George Town, Ipoh, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Iskandar Puteri, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Malacca, Kota Kinabalu, Alor Setar, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Miri, Pasir Gudang
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Malaysia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Malaysia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Malaysia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Malaysia
- Dr. Tan Hock Eng is a senior consultant cardiologist at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur Hospital and has over 30 years of experience in treating hypertension. He is also a member of the Malaysian Society of Hypertension.
- Dr. Wong Kwok Wai is a consultant cardiologist at Prince Court Medical Centre and has extensive experience in managing hypertension. He is also a member of the Malaysian Society of Hypertension.
- Dr. Low Lip Ping is a consultant cardiologist at Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh and has over 20 years of experience in treating hypertension. He is also a member of the Malaysian Society of Hypertension.
- Dr. Mohd Taufik bin Abdul Razak is a senior consultant cardiologist at the National Heart Institute (IJN) and has more than 20 years of experience in treating hypertension. He has authored numerous articles on hypertension and has been invited to speak at various conferences on the topic.
- Dr. Wan Azman Wan Omar is a professor of medicine at Universiti Malaya and has been involved in research on hypertension for many years. He has published several papers on the topic and is well-respected within the medical community.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Malaysia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been dealing with hypertension for a long time and it was really taking its toll on me. I found out about MantraCare from my doctor and decided to give them a call. They were very responsive to all of my questions, and they helped me find the best way to deal with my condition. Right now, I am feeling much better and I no longer have to worry about anything.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Malaysia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Malaysia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Malaysia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Malaysia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension treatment in Malaysia usually costs between RM2,000 and RM10,000. However, the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the location and type of hospital in which you are treated in. Some clinics may also offer discounts for patients who are uninsured or have low incomes.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!