Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Mexico
PCOS Treatment in Mexico
There is a lot of debate surrounding the use of PCOS treatments in Mexico, as some people feel that the medications are not effective and can have negative side effects. However, there are treatments available that can help to manage PCOS and improve your overall health.
One type of treatment available to PCOS patients in Mexico is diet therapy. This involves adjusting your diet to reduce the levels of insulin that your body produces.
Another type of treatment for PCOS patients in Mexico is hormone therapy. This involves taking medications that will help to regulate your hormones.
There are also a number of other treatments that are available for PCOS patients in Mexico. These include surgery, birth control pills, and injectable contraceptives. It is important to speak with a healthcare provider about which treatment is best for you, as each individual has different needs and preferences when it comes to managing their PCOS.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Mexico helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Mexico who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Mexico to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Mexico can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Mexico will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Mexico?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Mexico
- Dr. Sebastian Martinez is a renowned doctor who specializes in treating PCOS patients. He has been working for years to develop treatments that work best for his patients, and he has a great reputation for being able to help those suffering from this condition get back on their feet.
- Dr. Jorge Pineda from the Hospital Universitario de la Salud Solicitud del Estado de México (HUESM). He has over 15 years of experience treating patients with PCOS, and his clinic has a high rate of success. Dr. Pineda is also one of the founders of MexPcos, a society that promotes awareness and research about PCOS.
- Dr. Liliana Castillo is a world-renowned expert on the treatment of PCOS and has helped countless women overcome the disorder through her clinical work and research. She is affiliated with several prestigious medical institutions in Mexico City, including IPN and UNAM.
- Dr. Jorge Hernández is a specialist in reproductive endocrinology, Dr. Hernandez provides comprehensive care for patients suffering from PCOS, including diagnosis and treatment of associated conditions such as insulin resistance and diabetes. He is also an associate professor at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).
- Dr. Sergio López is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist, Dr. López specializes in treating issues related to fertility and PCOS in women of all ages. He also works extensively with natural treatments such as acupuncture and diet changes, which have been shown to be both effective and safe for treating PCOS symptoms in women.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Mexico.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Mexico who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Mexico & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been dealing with PCOS for years and was struggling to find a way to manage it. After researching many different treatments, I decided to give MantraCare a try. From my first appointment in Mexico, the care I received was top-notch. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. They took their time to ensure that I was comfortable and at ease with the treatment process. With their help, I was able to make a plan of action to manage my PCOS symptoms in a healthy way. I am so grateful for the team at MantraCare and their dedication to helping me better manage my PCOS.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Mexico
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Mexico are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Mexico work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Mexico who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Mexico. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question since the cost of PCOS treatment will vary depending on the specific needs of the individual, but in general, treatments in Mexico can range from around $1,000 to $5,000.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.