Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Mexico
Diabetes Treatment in Mexico
Diabetes Treatment in Mexico has evolved significantly over the past decade. In recent years, the Mexican government has invested heavily in programs that support Diabetes treatments and research. These initiatives have helped to reduce the burden of Diabetes-related complications on people living with Diabetes. More importantly, they have improved access to quality care for Diabetes patients across Mexico.
Diabetes treatments in Mexico are now more widely available, including medications and lifestyle modifications such as diet and exercise. Additionally, Diabetes education programs have been implemented to teach people the importance of Diabetes management. These initiatives have greatly improved Diabetes treatment outcomes in Mexico, leading to better health outcomes for those living with Diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Mexico monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Mexico
- Dr. Ricardo Becerril is a world-renowned diabetes doctor who has been treating patients in Mexico for over 30 years. He has a special interest in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, and his clinic is one of the most advanced in the country.
- Dr. Juan Carlos Lopez is another highly respected diabetic doctor in Mexico. He has treated patients with diabetes for more than 20 years, and his clinic is known for its high-quality care.
- Dr. Jaime Diaz is a well-known diabetes specialist who has been working in Mexico for more than 20 years. His clinic offers state-of-the-art treatments for all types of diabetes, and he is known for his skillful use of medications and supplements to help his patients improve their conditions.
- Dr. Miguel Angel Hernandez is considered one of the leading experts on diabetes in Mexico. He is the director of research at the Hospital Infanta Sofia de la Paz and an associate professor at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico. Hernandez has authored or co-authored more than 100 scientific papers on various topics related to diabetes care, and he has been featured in several national magazines and newspapers for his work in the field.
- Dr. Hector Osorio is also considered one of Mexico’s leading experts on diabetes care. He is the medical director at Sanatorio Metropolitano de Morelos and an associate professor at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico. Osorio has authored or co-authored more than 60 scientific papers on topics related to diabetes care, and he has been featured in several national magazines and newspapers for his work in the field.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mexico & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am a diabetes patient, and I have tried almost everything to manage my condition. But nothing ever seemed to work. Until I found MantraCare. The team of doctors at MantraCare provided me with the best treatment possible and helped me stay on top of my diabetes management plan. They took the time to explain every aspect of my diabetes treatment, and provided me with the support I needed. After a few months of treatment from MantraCare, I already noticed a difference in my condition. My blood sugar levels were under control and I was feeling better than ever. The doctors were always available when I had a question or concern about my diabetes management plan. Plus, their follow-up care was top notch. MantraCare is really one of the best things that has happened to my diabetes management. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable and knowledgeable team of doctors for their diabetes treatment. Thanks to MantraCare, I know my diabetes is under control and I can manage it without any worries. Thanks again! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Mexico work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Mexico.
The average cost of diabetes treatment in Mexico at around $1,000 per month. This amount will likely increase or decrease depending on a number of factors, including the severity of the patient’s condition and their insurance coverage.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors