Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Mexico
There are many reasons why people may seek online therapy in Mexico. Some may be living in remote areas where there is no access to traditional face-to-face therapy. Others may feel more comfortable seeking therapy online due to the anonymity it offers. Whatever the reason, online therapy can be a great option for those seeking counseling and mental health support. There are many qualified therapists available online who can help with a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, relationship problems, and trauma. If you’re considering online therapy, it’s important to do your research to find a therapist who is right for you. Once you’ve found a therapist you trust, you can begin working together to address your unique needs and goals.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Mexico
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Mexico
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Mexico available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Mexico to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Mexico from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Mexico. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mexico & the world
“I joined MantraCare because it is a cost-effective option to talk to a therapist. I can send them messages and they are quick to reply. I also love that I don’t have to worry about my privacy as everything is done through an online portal.”MantraCare’s online therapy treatment for anxiety and depression provides people with professional help in the comfort of their own homes.ompletely healed, I attend some of the online sessions to keep my positivity going.”
1 year on MantraCare, Mexico
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Mexico
- Dr. Abelardo Gómez Ramírez is a highly experienced psychiatrist who has worked with patients suffering from all sorts of mental health issues. He has a deep understanding of how different mental illnesses can manifest and is, therefore, able to tailor his approach to each individual patient.
- Dr. María Luisa Escobedo Cárdenas is also an excellent choice for those seeking help with their mental health. She too has a wealth of experience and offers a compassionate and personalized approach to therapy.
- Dr. Antonio Zapata is a leading expert on depression and anxiety in Mexico. He has helped countless people overcome these challenges and lead happier lives.
- Dr. Ana Laura Martinez is an experienced therapist who specializes in helping people deal with grief and loss. She has helped many people through the grieving process and can offer invaluable support.
- Dr. Carlos Sanchez is a renowned therapist who specializes in helping people with stress management and workplace issues. He has helped many people reduce their stress levels and improve their work-life balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Mexico can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The cost of online therapy in Mexico can vary depending on the therapist and the type of therapy being provided. However, most therapists charge between $50 and $100 per session. There are also a number of free or low-cost options available for those who cannot afford to pay for therapy.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Mexico. We are the most affordable ways in Mexico to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.