Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Peru
Physiotherapy is widely used in Peru to treat a variety of health problems, including sports injuries, back pain, and tension headaches. Physiotherapy is also used to treat psychological issues and to improve overall physical fitness.
Physiotherapy in Peru is typically carried out by physiotherapists who are licensed and certified by the Peruvian Ministry of Health. The physiotherapy treatments that are offered vary depending on the ailment or problem that a patient is experiencing. Treatment may include exercises to reduce pain, manipulations to reduce stiffness, and injections or prescription medications to help improve function.
A physiotherapy treatment typically lasts for about an hour and is usually performed several times a week. Patients can also elect to receive home exercise programmes that they can follow at their own pace. Overall, physio in Peru offers a wide range of treatments that are designed to help patients recover from injuries or improve their overall health.
Top Physiotherapists in Peru
- Cristina Quiroz is a highly respected physiotherapist who has worked extensively in the area of sports rehabilitation. She has helped countless athletes return to their former glory, and her skills will be invaluable to anyone suffering from injury or illness.
- Jorge Ortiz is an experienced therapist who has worked with patients of all ages and backgrounds. He specializes in treating pain and restoring function to injured tissues. His methods are proven to be effective, and his clients have consistently praised him for his expertise and care.
- Claudia Jimenez is a highly regarded physiotherapist who specialises in treating neuromuscular problems such as spinal cord compression, nerve damage, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Her treatments are both effective and gentle, making her an ideal practitioner for those with delicate tissue types or chronic conditions.
- Valentina Cusiaga is a well-known physio in Lima. She has experience working with a wide range of patients, from athletes to those who simply suffer from everyday aches and pains. Her treatments focus on providing effective relief and promoting healing through targeted exercises and rehabilitation.
- Adriana Alvarez is another highly skilled physio in Lima. She has worked with patients of all ages and backgrounds, helping them to overcome injuries, manage chronic pain, and restore their overall health. Her approach is personalized and holistic, taking into account the individual’s lifestyle, medical history, and current condition.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Peru
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Peru.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Peru who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Peru & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Peru
10,000+ Happy Customers From Peru & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been struggling with chronic back pain for years, but the physiotherapy treatment I received from MantraCare in Peru has changed my life! The staff was friendly and professional, and they worked hard to ensure that I was comfortable during each session. They identified the underlying issues causing my pain and developed a personalized treatment plan focused on strengthening my core and improving my posture. After just a few sessions, I was able to move with more ease and confidence than before. The results were truly amazing! I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to receive such high-quality physiotherapy care from MantraCare“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Peru
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Peru for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Peru should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Peru, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Peru. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Peru has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Peru typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Physiotherapy treatment in Peru can vary depending on the type of services needed and the individual’s health insurance coverage. Generally, an initial consultation with a physiotherapist in Peru can range anywhere from $50–$150 USD, while follow-up visits may cost around $40–$80 USD per visit.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!