Book online consultation with top dietitians in Peru
Nutrition Counseling in Peru
In Peru, there is a lot of confusion around what constitutes a healthy diet. In some cases, people believe that a diet high in fruits and vegetables is the best option for them. However, this is not always the case. A healthy diet can also include foods such as fast food and processed foods.
One of the main goals of nutrition counseling in Peru is to help people make informed decisions about their diets. This includes helping them to understand the importance of incorporating healthy eating habits into their everyday lives. Nutrition counseling in Peru can also provide tips on how to create a healthy diet based on your own personal needs and preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Peru can be extremely beneficial for people of all ages. It can help them to learn about the different types of foods that are available in Peru and how to choose the most nutritious options. It can also teach them about the benefits of a balanced diet and how to make healthy choices when they are shopping for food.
How can our Dietitian in Peru help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Peru for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Peru
Our nutritionists in Peru create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Peru
- Dr. Adolfo Pérez: Nutritionist and Nutrition Professor at the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, with more than 10 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling. His specialization is on childhood nutrition, weight control and chronic disease prevention.
- José Huamaní: Nutritionist and Nutrition Professor at the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, with more than 15 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling. He offers comprehensive Nutrition advice tailored to each individual’s needs and lifestyle.
- Dr. Inés Esquivel: Nutritionist and Nutrition Professor at the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, with more than 15 years of Nutrition Counseling experience. She offers Nutrition advice for a variety of needs and specializes in Nutrition Counseling for athletes and sportspeople.
- Alejandra Palomino: Nutritionist from the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, with extensive Nutrition Counseling experience. Her specialty is Nutrition for the elderly, Nutrition Counseling for chronic disease prevention and Nutrition advice tailored to each individual’s lifestyle.
- Julio Vargas: Nutritionist from the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, with extensive Nutrition Counseling experience. His specialisation is Nutrition for children and Nutrition counseling for overall health and wellbeing.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Peru
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Peru.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Peru available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Peru. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Peru & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently completed nutrition counseling with MantraCare in Peru and I could not be happier with the results. The entire process was so easy to follow and the team at MantraCare was always available to answer any questions that I had. After just a few weeks, I felt a noticeable difference in my overall energy levels, as well as improvements in my digestion and general well-being. I highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking to make positive changes to their nutrition and health. The results speak for themselves! Thanks, MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Peru will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Peru will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Peru via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Peru or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Peru would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Peru can cost anywhere from $50-$250 per session. The average price seems to be around $125.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!