Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Peru
Peru has a long history of mental health care, dating back to the Inca empire. Mental health care was traditionally provided by shamans, who used a combination of herbal medicine and spiritual healing to treat mental illness. Today, mental health care in Peru is still largely traditional, with most people seeking help from shamans. However, there is a growing awareness of the benefits of modern medicine, and more and more people are turning to online therapy to get the help they need. There are many reasons why someone might seek online therapy, including the anonymity it provides, the convenience of being able to access care from anywhere in the world, and the ability to find a therapist who specializes in treating your specific issue.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Peru
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Peru
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Peru available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Peru to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Peru from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Peru. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Peru & the world
“I have been suffering from depression for many years and I have never found the right treatment for it. Once I discovered MantraCare, my depression went away and I am now happier than ever.”
1 year on MantraCare, Peru
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Peru
- Dr. Luis Alva Castro: Dr. Alva Castro is a highly experienced psychiatrist who has helped many people overcome their mental health challenges. He has a deep understanding of mental health issues and is very supportive and compassionate.
- Dr. Enrique Rojas: Dr. Rojas is an expert in PTSD and OCBD and has helped many people heal from trauma. He is very supportive and non-judgemental and will work with you to help you overcome your challenges.
- Drs. Sonia and Javier Garcia-Lopez: The Garcia-Lopez couple are well-known for their work with couples and families dealing with stress and conflict resolution. They are extremely supportive and will help you find healthy ways to deal with your challenges.
- Dr. Luis Eduardo Gomez-Lima is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating patients with depression and anxiety disorders. He has helped many patients overcome their challenges and live happier lives.
- Dr. Carmen Sotomayor is a psychologist who specializes in treating patients with PTSD and OCGD. She has helped many patients overcome their trauma and live normal lives again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Peru can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
In Peru, online therapy can cost as little as $30 per session. However, the average cost of online therapy in Peru is $60 per session. The price of online therapy in Peru depends on the therapist’s experience and credentials, the length of the session, and the type of therapy being provided.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Peru. We are the most affordable ways in Peru to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.