Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Peru
In Peru, hypertension is a big problem. The average blood pressure in the country is 140/90mmHg, which is high. The government has been trying to improve the situation by providing free treatment to those with hypertension. The treatment includes medication and lifestyle changes. The medication given is usually ACE inhibitors or beta blockers. These help to lower blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels. Lifestyle changes include eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and reducing stress. The government’s efforts have been successful so far. The number of people with hypertension has decreased by 10%. However, there is still a long way to go. More than half of the population of Peru has hypertension, so there is still a lot of work to be done.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Peru. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Peru monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Peru
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Peru
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Peru: Lima, Arequipa, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Piura, Huancayo, Cusco, Chimbote, Iquitos, Tacna, Juliaca, Ica, Cajamarca, Pucallpa, Sullana, Ayacucho, Chincha, Huánuco, Huacho, Tarapoto
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Peru
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Peru
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Peru
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Peru
- Dr. Marcelo Castro is a renowned hypertension doctor who has worked extensively in the field of prevention and treatment. He has authored several articles on the subject, and his clinic is well-known for its high-quality care.
- Dr. Javier Gomez is another highly respected hypertension specialist who has dedicated his life to helping people with high blood pressure live healthier lives. He is widely regarded as an expert in the field, and his clinics provide state-of-the-art care for his patients.
- Dr. Eduardo Flores Vivanco – Dr. Flores Vivanco is an esteemed physician who has been practicing for over 25 years. He is board-certified in both general and hypertension medicine, and his clinic is known for its high-quality care and expertise in treating this condition.
- Dr. Alberto Santa Maria – Dr. Santa Maria is also a highly experienced physician with more than 25 years of experience treating hypertension patients. He is certified by the American Board of Hypertension Medicine and specializes in providing treatment using lifestyle modifications, medication therapy, and surgery as necessary.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Peru & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I just want to share my experience with MantraCare’s hypertension treatment. My doctor prescribed medication to lower my blood pressure but I was feeling really bad and no one would listen to me. MantraCare helped me see that I had a lot of options, and I am feeling so much better now.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Peru.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Peru that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Peru will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Peru helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment can vary greatly depending on the clinic or hospital that you visit. However, a general estimate would be that hypertension treatment in Peru costs anywhere from $50 to $200 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!