Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Sierra Leone
Hypertension treatment in Sierra Leone is often inadequate. The majority of patients presenting to clinics have mild to moderate hypertension, yet only receive lifestyle counseling and no medication. In addition, there is a lack of access to essential hypertension medications, such as ACE inhibitors and beta blockers, due to their high cost. As a result, patients with more severe hypertension are often undertreated and at risk of developing complications. There is a need for more comprehensive hypertension treatment programs in Sierra Leone. These should include the provision of essential medications, as well as education on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure. In addition, there should be greater emphasis on monitoring and follow-up to ensure that patients are adhering to their treatment plan and that their blood pressure remains under control.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Sierra Leone. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Sierra Leone monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Sierra Leone
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Sierra Leone
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Sierra Leone: Freetown, Kenema, Kamakwie, Koidu, Makeni, Waterloo, Port Loko, Wangechi, Kalewa, Magburaka, Kabala, Moyamba, Kailahun, Bonthe, Kambia, Alikalia, Binkolo, Daru, Falaba, Gbinti
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Sierra Leone
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Sierra Leone
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Sierra Leone
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Sierra Leone
- Dr. Ibrahim Schiebel is a specialist in hypertension treatment and management who has been practicing for more than 15 years. He is based in the capital Freetown and has a large patient base from all over Sierra Leone.
- Dr. Mohamed Bangura is another experienced hypertension doctor who runs a clinic in the city of Bo and has a reputation for providing high-quality care to his patients.
- Dr. Simon Toma, an expert in the field of cardiology runs a clinic in Kenema and is well-known for his expertise in treating hypertension and other heart conditions.
- Dr. Joseph Kargbo is another highly respected hypertension doctor based out of Freetown. He has been working with patients for over 20 years and has developed a reputation for being knowledgeable and compassionate when it comes to treating high blood pressure.
- Dr. Charles Margai is an internationally recognized hypertension expert who runs the Margai Center for Hypertension Care in Bo (near Freetown). His clinic sees a large number of patients from across the country, making him one of the most reliable options if you’re looking for top-level care in this area.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sierra Leone & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I would recommend MantraCare for anyone who need hypertension treatment. They do not only provide the best treatment and services, but they also work with the clients in order to help them live a healthier lifestyle.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Sierra Leone.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Sierra Leone that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Sierra Leone will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Sierra Leone helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The average cost of hypertension treatment in Sierra Leone is $697 per patient, according to a report from the World Health Organization. This price tag reflects the high cost of medication and specialized care in the country. The report also found that the cost of treating hypertension is increasing rapidly in Sierra Leone, as the country’s healthcare system struggles to keep pace with rising demand. Patients who require long-term treatment are especially likely to face high costs.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!