Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Sierra Leone
Weight Loss Program in Sierra Leone
There are many ways to lose weight in Sierra Leone. The most popular methods of weight loss include diet, exercise and weight loss supplements. Diet is the most important part of any weight loss plan. You need to eat healthy foods that will help you lose weight. You also need to make sure that you are getting enough protein and calories.
Foods that are high in protein and calories are good for your body. You should also drink plenty of fluids so that you do not get thirsty and snack on healthy snacks between meals. Exercise is also important for weight loss. exercises can help to burn calories and increase muscle mass.
If you can, try to exercise for at least 30 minutes every day. Weight loss supplements can be helpful if you do not have time to exercise or if you do not eat well. These supplements can help you lose weight quickly by helping to curb your appetite and boost your metabolism.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Sierra Leone?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Sierra Leone.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Sierra Leone
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Sierra Leone.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Sierra Leone available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Sierra Leone.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Sierra Leone
Our nutritionists in Sierra Leone create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Sierra Leone
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Sierra Leone: Freetown, Kenema, Bo, Koidu, Makeni
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sierra Leone & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I became a customer of MantraCare with the hope to lose weight after I reached my highest weight, 300lbs. MantraCare helped me lose weight through therapy and dietary assistance. It has really changed my life and I have never felt better!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Sierra Leone will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Sierra Leone.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Sierra Leone will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Sierra Leone will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Mrs. Fatima Kamara is a highly experienced dietitian who has worked in various hospitals and clinics across Sierra Leone. She is skilled at creating customized diets for her patients, as well as helping them to adopt more sustainable lifestyles.
- Dr. Amala Janssen is another highly skilled dietitian who has worked with various health organizations and clinics across the country. She has a wealth of experience in the area of nutrition and weight management, which she can usefully share with her patients.
- Ms Febe Dickson is an experienced dietician who has been working with the Ministry of Health for over 10 years now. She is passionate about her work and enjoys helping people to improve their overall health and well-being through dietary advice and guidance.
- Mrs. Izzi Kamara has more than 25 years of experience in the field of nutrition and has worked with a number of international organizations, such as the World Health Organization (WHO). Ms. Kamara is also the founder and director of the Nutrition Education Centre (NEC), which provides education on a range of nutritional topics to schoolchildren throughout Sierra Leone.
- Dr. Sulaiman Sanni, a registered dietitian and founder of the Nutrition and Wellness Clinic in Freetown, is a highly respected expert on nutrition and weight loss. She has authored several books on the topic, teaches at various universities, and provides consultation to private patients.
The cost of a weight loss program in Sierra Leone can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the type of program, the length of time it takes to complete the program, and the location. However, on average, a weight loss program in Sierra Leone can cost between $500 and $1,000.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.