Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Sierra Leone
Sierra Leone is a country in West Africa that is still recovering from a civil war that ended in 2002. Despite the challenges, the country has made progress in many areas, including healthcare. One of the biggest challenges in Sierra Leone is access to mental healthcare. There are only a handful of psychologists and psychiatrists in the country, and they are mostly concentrated in the capital city of Freetown. This means that many people living in rural areas do not have access to mental healthcare services. Online therapy can be a great solution for people living in rural areas of Sierra Leone who do not have access to mental healthcare services. Online therapy can provide people with the support and guidance they need to manage their mental health. There are many online therapy platforms that offer services in Sierra Leone.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Sierra Leone
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Sierra Leone
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Sierra Leone available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Sierra Leone to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Sierra Leone from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Sierra Leone. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sierra Leone & the world
“I wanted to give a shout-out to Mantra Care for their amazing service. I have been using them for about two months now and I am satisfied with the progress and results that I have seen. The therapists are very professional, kind, and understanding of what you need.”
1 year on MantraCare, Sierra Leone
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Sierra Leone
- Dr. Shekou Touray is a clinical psychologist who has worked extensively with survivors of trauma and violence. She has a deep understanding of the psychological effects of war and conflict and is an expert in treating PTSD.
- Dr. Michaela Ledoux is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating mood disorders such as depression and anxiety. She has a warm and compassionate approach, and her patients often report feeling better after just a few sessions with her.
- Dr. Fatima Sesay is a counselor who specializes in helping people deal with grief and loss. She has helped hundreds of people through the grieving process, and her gentle yet effective approach has made her one of the top therapists in Sierra Leone.
- Dr. Sheku Kamara is a psychiatrist who has been helping people in Sierra Leone for over 20 years. He has a wealth of experience in treating all sorts of mental health issues and is highly respected by his peers.
- Dr. Fatima Sesay is a clinical psychologist who has worked extensively with trauma survivors. She is very passionate about her work and has helped many people heal from their past experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Sierra Leone can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
In Sierra Leone, online therapy generally costs between $15 and $50 per session. The average cost of online therapy in Sierra Leone is $30 per session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Sierra Leone. We are the most affordable ways in Sierra Leone to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.