Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Switzerland
Diabetes Treatment in Switzerland
In Switzerland, Diabetes Treatment is conducted through the combined efforts of physicians, nurses, dietitians and psychologists. The primary goal is to achieve tight glycemic control and reduce risk factors for Diabetes-related complications. Physicians provide direct medical care in Diabetes Treatment, such as prescribing medications and managing Diabetes-related health issues. Nurses provide support with Diabetes self-management, including Diabetes education and monitoring of vital signs. Dietitians help create meal plans to meet individual nutritional needs and can provide Diabetes nutrition counseling. Psychologists also play a vital role in Diabetes Treatment, as they are trained to assist individuals with Diabetes learn how to cope with Stress related to the condition.
In addition to Diabetes Treatment provided by health professionals, individuals with Diabetes can benefit from a range of lifestyle adaptations. Modifying diet and increasing physical activity are two major components of Diabetes management which can help reduce blood glucose levels. Diabetes technology, such as insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitors, also enable individuals to better adjust their Diabetes treatment regimen according to real-time data.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Switzerland monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Switzerland
- Dr. Angelo D’Alessandro: He is a consultant endocrinologist and diabetologist at the University Hospital of Basel in Switzerland and has more than 10 years of experience in treating diabetes related conditions. His areas of expertise include management of type 1, type 2, gestational, monogenic and other forms of diabetes.
- Dr. Jean-Marc Pralong: He is a consultant diabetologist and endocrinologist at the Geneva University Hospital in Switzerland and has more than 15 years of experience in treating diabetes patients. His areas of expertise include management of type 1, type 2 and other forms of diabetes as well as insulin therapy and lifestyle intervention.
- Dr. Mariano Zini: He is the head of the Diabetology Department at the Cantonal Hospital in Zurich and has more than two decades of experience in treating diabetes related conditions. His areas of expertise include comprehensive management of type 1, type 2 and other forms of diabetes as well as diabetes prevention programs.
- Dr. Priscilla Sourdis: She is a consultant endocrinologist and diabetologist at the Zurich University Hospital in Switzerland and has more than 10 years of experience in treating diabetes patients. Her areas of expertise include diagnosis, treatment and prevention of type 1, type 2, gestational, monogenic and other forms of diabetes.
- Dr. Andreas Schwenkglenks: He is a consultant diabetologist and endocrinologist at the Lausanne University Hospital in Switzerland and has more than seven years of experience in treating diabetes related conditions. His areas of expertise include management of type 1, type 2, gestational and other forms of diabetes as well as insulin therapy and diet counseling.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Switzerland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I visited MantraCare in Switzerland for my diabetes treatment and I’m beyond satisfied with their services. The doctors were knowledgeable and professional, the staff was friendly and accommodating, and the facility had the latest technology. I felt like I was in capable hands throughout my entire visit. The doctor prescribed medication that is helping me manage my diabetes, as well as lifestyle changes. I have noticed a huge difference in my overall health and energy level since using the treatment. My blood sugar levels are better than ever before, and I’m feeling healthier every day. I would highly recommend MantraCare in Switzerland to anyone with diabetes looking for quality care and effective treatments. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the treatments offered were effective and of a high quality. I’m so glad that I chose MantraCare for my diabetes treatment! They helped me take control of my health and get back on the road to recovery. Thank you MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Switzerland work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Switzerland.
The average cost for an outpatient visit to a doctor for diabetes treatment in Switzerland is CHF 2,166 ($2,739 USD). This amount includes doctor’s fees, medications, and other associated expenses
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors