Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in T&T
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health problems. If you have hypertension, your heart has to work harder to pump blood through your body. This can put a strain on your heart and lead to problems such as heart disease, stroke, and kidney disease. There are many different ways to treat hypertension. The best way to treat it is to make lifestyle changes such as eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and reducing stress. Medications can also be used to control blood pressure. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor in Trinidad and Tobago to create a treatment plan that is right for you. With the proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in T&T. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in T&T monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, T&T
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in T&T
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in T&T: San Fernando, Port of Spain, Arima, Sangre Grande
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, T&T
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in T&T
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from T&T
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in T&T
- Dr. Akilah Mohamed is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Trinidad and Tobago. He has been treating people with high blood pressure for over 20 years and has developed a reputation for being one of the best hypertensive doctors in the country. Dr. Mohamed is also a member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Cardiology, the Canadian Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Treatment, and the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
- Dr. Suresh Bakshi is another highly respected hypertension doctor in Trinidad and Tobago. He has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and has specialized in treating people with high blood pressure for more than 20 years. Dr. Bakshi is also a member of several professional organizations, including the American Heart Association, Caribbean Hypertension Society, European Society of Hypertension, and the World Federation of cardiology.
- Dr. Anil Sahni is another highly qualified hypertension doctor in Trinidad and Tobago. He has an impressive background in both medicine and research, which gives him an edge when it comes to finding new ways to treat hypertensive conditions.
- Dr. Neil Robertson is another top physician who specializes in treating hypertension and other related medical issues. He is well-versed in all the latest treatments available and is always looking for new ways to improve the care his patients receive.
10,000+ Happy Customers From T&T & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so happy I found this company! I had been suffering from high blood pressure for years and it was affecting my work and my family. I tried all the things they said and nothing helped until I found MantraCare. Now, my blood pressure is back to normal!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, T&T.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in T&T that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in T&T will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in T&T helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one answer to this question as hypertension treatment in Trinidad and Tobago will vary depending on the severity of your condition, whether you are covered by insurance, and the specific treatment you are seeking. However, a general estimate would suggest that hypertension treatment in Trinidad and Tobago can cost anywhere from $100-$300 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!