Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Trinidad and Tobago
Weight Loss Program in Trinidad and Tobago
There are many different ways to lose weight in Trinidad and Tobago, depending on your lifestyle and goals. There are also many different types of food and exercise that can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
One type of weight loss that is popular in Trinidad and Tobago is the ketogenic diet. This diet is high in fat and low in carbs, which helps you burn fat and lose weight. You can also try a healthy diet plan that includes eating whole foods, exercising regularly, and limiting your intake of sugar and carbohydrates.
If you want to lose weight more quickly, you can try one of the many weight loss programs available in Trinidad and Tobago. These programs include classes, group workouts, boot camps, and personal training. Many of these programs also have nutrition support services to help you make healthy choices while losing weight.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Trinidad and Tobago?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Trinidad and Tobago.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Trinidad and Tobago
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Trinidad and Tobago.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Trinidad and Tobago available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Trinidad and Tobago.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Trinidad and Tobago
Our nutritionists in Trinidad and Tobago create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Trinidad and Tobago
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Trinidad and Tobago: Freetown, Kenema, Bo, Koidu, Makeni
10,000+ Happy Customers From Trinidad and Tobago & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’m so pleased with this treatment, I have lost a lot of weight and I feel great. I’ve been following the program for about a month now and the changes are amazing. I feel so much healthier. Thank you!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Trinidad and Tobago will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Trinidad and Tobago.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Trinidad and Tobago will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Trinidad and Tobago will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Annette Joseph is a leading dietitian in Trinidad and Tobago. She has worked in the health field for more than two decades, specializing in weight management and chronic illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease. Her clients include both private individuals and large corporations.
- Dr. Belinda Dixon is another leading dietitian in Trinidad and Tobago. She has experience working with patients from all walks of life, including those who are obese or have type 2 diabetes. Her clinic offers a wide range of services, including nutritional counseling, weight loss programs, and general health care advice.
- Dr. Nina Gupta is a board-certified internist with over 20 years of experience treating patients with chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, and obesity. She has also authored several books on health and wellness topics.
- Ruthie Klimko is a registered dietitian who has worked in hospitals and clinics throughout the Caribbean. She has also written numerous articles on nutrition for various magazines and websites. Her book “The No Diet Diet” was published in 2010 and has been praised for its easy-to-follow approach to weight loss.
- Margaret Cousins is a registered dietitian who specializes in pediatric nutrition. She has written several books about child nutrition, including “The 3 Week Childhood Weight Loss Plan” (2007) and “This Is Your Child’s Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Healthy Eating for Children Ages 1 to 8” (2009).
A weight loss program in Trinidad and Tobago can cost as little as $10 or as much as $100. The average cost of a weight loss program is $50. The cost of a weight loss program depends on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location of the program.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements