Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in USA
Diabetes Treatment in USA
Diabetes Treatment in the United States has been changing rapidly due to advances in medical technology and research. Diabetes is a chronic condition that requires continuous monitoring and careful management of blood glucose levels to prevent life-threatening complications as well as long-term damage to organs, such as the eyes, feet, heart, and kidneys.
Diabetes treatments vary based on the type of diabetes and the severity of each patient’s case. Diabetes treatments typically include lifestyle changes, such as healthier eating habits and increased physical activity; medications to help control blood glucose levels; and insulin injections for those with type 1 diabetes or some cases of type 2 diabetes.
Diabetes treatment in the United States is primarily managed by primary care physicians, endocrinologists, and Diabetes educators who can help patients understand their condition and learn how to effectively manage it. Diabetes treatment in the United States also includes access to resources such as diabetes patient assistance programs, which provide financial assistance to those with limited incomes, as well as support groups for people living with diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in USA monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in USA
- Dr. David G. Armstrong: Dr. Armstrong is a Professor of Surgery and Director of the Southern Arizona Limb Salvage Alliance (SALSA) at the University of Arizona, and holds an appointment as Honorary Senior Research Fellow at the University of Melbourne in Australia. He specializes in wound care, limb salvage, and diabetic foot complications.
- Dr. Deepak L. Bhatt: Dr. Bhatt is an Executive Director of Interventional Cardiovascular Programs and Director of the Integrated Interventional Cardiovascular Network at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. He specializes in diabetes management, cardiovascular prevention and interventions, such as stent placement and angioplasty.
- Dr. Robert A. Gabbay: Dr. Gabbay is the Chief Medical Officer of the Joslin Diabetes Center in Boston, Massachusetts and former President of Medicine and Science at the American Diabetes Association (ADA). He specializes in diabetes care, diabetes education, research and policy development.
- Dr. William T. Cefalu: Dr. Cefalu is the Chief Scientific, Medical and Mission Officer of the ADA and Professor of Medicine at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana. He specializes in diabetes research, clinical care, education and public health initiatives related to diabetes management and prevention.
- Dr. Satish K. Garg: Dr. Garg is a Professor of Medicine at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Denver, Colorado and past-President of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE). He specializes in diabetes care and management, insulin resistance, diabetes complications, and metabolic syndrome.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From USA & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been a patient at MantraCare for four years now and I cannot say enough about their diabetes treatment program. After my doctor recommended that I start taking insulin, I was scared of the potential health risks associated with it. But when I came to MantraCare, they were able to provide me with the best-in-class care and guidance I needed to successfully manage my diabetes. Thanks to MantraCare, my diabetes is now under control and I’m feeling great. I can confidently say that their treatment program has enabled me to live a healthier life and they are the reason why I am in such good health today. If you or someone you know needs diabetes treatment, I highly recommend MantraCare. They are truly worth the investment! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in USA work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to USA.
The cost of diabetes treatment in the USA can vary greatly depending on the type of treatment chosen and where it is performed. However, on average, the cost of diabetes treatment can range from $4,000 to $16,000 per year.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.