Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in USA
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about one in three adults in the United States has high blood pressure. High blood pressure can lead to serious health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. Treatment for hypertension is important to prevent these health problems. There are many different types of treatment for hypertension. The most common type of treatment is medication. There are many different types of medications used to treat hypertension. Some common medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. lifestyle changes can also help to treat hypertension. Some lifestyle changes that can help to treat hypertension include eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and reducing stress.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in USA. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in USA monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, USA
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, USA
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in USA
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from USA
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in USA
- Dr. Suzanne Oparil is a professor of medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She is an expert on hypertension and has authored numerous books and articles on the topic.
- Dr. Ronald Dworkin is a professor of medicine and pharmacology at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City. He is a world-renowned expert on hypertension and has published extensively on the topic.
- Dr. William Cushman is a professor of medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. He is an expert on hypertension and has authored several books on the topic, including “The High Blood Pressure Solution.”
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman is a board-certified family physician and nutrition expert who has been helping people to overcome hypertension for over 25 years. He is the author of several books on the topic, including The End of Dieting and Eats to Live.
- Dr. Mark Hyman is a leading authority on integrative medicine and founder of The UltraWellness Center. He has helped countless people to lower their blood pressure naturally through his unique approach to healthcare.
10,000+ Happy Customers From USA & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been taking medication for hypertension for a few months now, but it has not been working. I found MantraCare at the advice of my doctor, and I am so happy to say that it is working! My blood pressure is now under control.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, USA.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in USA that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in USA will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in USA helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The cost of hypertension treatment in the United States varies depending on the specific condition or treatment needed. However, treatment for hypertension typically costs between $10,000 and $100,000 per year. Some medications and treatments required for hypertension, such as cholesterol-lowering medications or lifestyle changes, may also be covered by insurance.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!