Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in USA
In the United States, online therapy is a new and popular way to get mental health care. Many people are using online therapy to get help for anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues. Online therapy is convenient, affordable, and confidential. You can get started with online therapy in just a few minutes. All you need is a computer or smartphone and an internet connection. If you are considering starting online therapy, it is important to do your research and choose a reputable provider. There are many advantages to this type of therapy, but there are also some potential risks. Make sure you discuss your expectations and goals with your therapist before beginning treatment.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, USA
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in USA
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in USA available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in USA to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in USA from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From USA & the world
“I have been suffering from depression for the past year, and I have found MantraCare to be really helpful. I downloaded their app on my phone and it was really easy to use. They have doctor-patient confidentiality, so there is no need to worry about what you say being passed on to someone else.”
1 year on MantraCare, USA
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in USA
- Dr. Aaron T. Beck is a psychiatrist who is known for his work in cognitive therapy. He is considered one of the founders of this type of therapy and has written many books on the subject.
- Dr. David Burns: Dr. Burns is a world-renowned expert on treating depression and anxiety. He has written several best-selling books on the topic, and his work has helped millions of people around the world.
- Dr. Helen Fisher: Dr. Fisher is one of the world’s leading experts on love and relationships. She has written several books on the topic, and her work has helped countless people improve their relationships.
- Dr. Sarah Allen is a clinical psychologist in New York City who specializes in treating depression and anxiety disorders. Dr. Allen uses cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), which is an evidence-based treatment method that has been shown to be effective in treating these disorders.
- Dr. John Doe is a psychiatrist in Los Angeles who specializes in treating PTSD and anxiety disorders. He uses medication as well as talk therapy to help his patients heal from their trauma and improve their mental health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in USA can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in the USA is $60-$80 per session. However, there are a number of factors that can affect the cost of therapy, such as the type of therapy, the therapist’s experience and credentials, and the length of the session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in USA. We are the most affordable ways in USA to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.