Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Jacksonville
Physiotherapy is a form of treatment that uses physical activity and exercises to improve the health and well-being of patients. Physiotherapy may be used to treat a wide range of conditions, including chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, headaches, and menstrual cramps. In Jacksonville, physiotherapy can be provided by a variety of professionals, including massage therapists, chiropractors, and sports therapists.
Many people choose to see a physiotherapist for treatment because they find the treatments more effective than traditional forms of therapy. Treatments typically involve a combination of exercise therapy, manual therapy (such as massage), and acupuncture. Exercise therapy may involve stretching or aerobic exercise such as walking or jogging. Manual therapy may involve techniques such as massage or traction. Acupuncture may involve inserting needles into specific points on the body in order to relieve pain or stress. If you are considering seeking physiotherapy treatment in Jacksonville, be sure to speak with your doctor first to determine if it is the right option for you.
Top Physiotherapists in Jacksonville
- Brooke A. Moyer PT, DPT is a physiatrist who specializes in treating sports injuries and chronic pain. She has worked with both professional and amateur athletes and has helped them recover from injuries quickly and with minimal pain. Her clinic is located in Jacksonville Beach and she offers personalized care for her patients.
- Kelly Bostic PT, DPT is a licensed physiatrist who has been practicing for more than 20 years. She specializes in treating lower back pain, neck pain, migraines, arthritis, and other conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system. Her clinic is located in Mandarin and she offers affordable rates for her services.
- Dr. William P. Gorman is a well-known name in the Jacksonville area, and he has decades of experience treating patients with physical ailments. He is a board-certified physiologist and has worked as a physician assistant and senior associate professor at Jacksonville University School of Medicine.
- Carolyn Kress is a certified specialist in orthopaedic rehabilitation who has worked extensively with patients suffering from injuries such as fractures and spinal cord injuries. She is also certified by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). Her clinics are popular among locals and tourists alike, thanks to her personalized approach and attention to detail.
- Julie Bennett is an experienced physio who specializes in treating chronic pain conditions such as neck pain and sciatica. She has extensive experience working with both adults and children, making her an ideal therapist for those seeking treatment for long-term issues like arthritis or fibromyalgia.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Jacksonville
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Jacksonville.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Jacksonville who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Jacksonville & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Jacksonville
10,000+ Happy Customers From Jacksonville & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had a great experience with MantraCare in Jacksonville. My health issues had been causing me chronic pain and I was struggling to manage it on my own. Then, I came across MantraCare and decided to give it a try. The physiotherapist at MantraCare was very knowledgeable and professional. They took the time to listen to my concerns and assess my condition. They then tailored an individualized plan that was effective in helping me manage my pain.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Jacksonville
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Jacksonville for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Jacksonville should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Jacksonville, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Jacksonville. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Jacksonville has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Jacksonville typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
The cost of Physiotherapy treatment in Jacksonville varies from provider to provider and is often based on the type of services being provided, the complexity of the condition, and other factors. In general, most appointments range from $50-$100 per session.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!