Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in San Antonio
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health complications if left untreated. While there are many different ways to treat hypertension, the most effective treatment plan will vary depending on the individual. In general, treatment for hypertension will aim to lower blood pressure to a safe level. This can be done through lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise, or through medication. In some cases, a combination of lifestyle changes and medication may be necessary to effectively treat hypertension. If you have been diagnosed with hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor in San Antonio to develop an appropriate treatment plan. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in San Antonio. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in San Antonio monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, San Antonio
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, San Antonio
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in San Antonio
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from San Antonio
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in San Antonio
- Dr. Christopher Rivera is a leading hypertension doctor in San Antonio who has been practicing for over 25 years. He is board certified in both internal and family medicine, which means he has a wealth of experience working with patients from all walks of life. Dr. Rivera is an expert in treating both primary and secondary hypertension, as well as other heart conditions. He also has a wealth of experience working with weight loss patients, which makes him an ideal doctor for those struggling to manage their weight.
- Dr. Juan Carlos D’Angelo is another leading hypertension doctor in San Antonio who has been practicing for over 20 years. Dr. D’Angelo is an expert in treating both primary and secondary hypertension, as well as other heart conditions. He also has a wealth of experience working with weight loss patients, making him an ideal doctor for those struggling to manage their weight. Dr. D’Angelo’s clinic is one of the most highly-rated clinics in San Antonio, which speaks volumes about his skill as a physician.
- Dr. Robert Butler – Dr. Butler is a nationally-recognized expert on hypertension and its prevention, and he has treated thousands of patients over the course of his career. He is currently the associate director for research at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
- Dr. Rajiv Kalia – Dr. Kalia is a board-certified cardiologist and hypertension specialist who has helped countless patients live healthier lives with their high blood pressure conditions. He is also the founder and CEO of Cardiology Specialists PC, which offers comprehensive hypertension care from diagnosis to treatment options.
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Antonio & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been battling with high blood pressure for a few months. I needed to find a solution to my problem. Thankfully, I found MantraCare and am so happy that I did. After only two weeks of treatment, my blood pressure had been reduced by over 20 points.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, San Antonio.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in San Antonio that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in San Antonio will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in San Antonio helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the individual’s location and medical history. However, some general estimates suggest that hypertension treatment can range from $1,000 to $10,000 per month. In addition, many insurance plans may cover some or all of the costs associated with hypertension treatment.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!