Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in San Antonio
Diabetes Treatment in San Antonio
Diabetes treatment has become increasingly important in San Antonio due to the city’s high rate of diabetes, which is about 13 percent according to data from 2017. Diabetes can lead to a wide range of health difficulties and complications, so finding the right treatment is essential.
Fortunately, there are a number of options available in San Antonio for treating diabetes. Diabetes treatment can range from lifestyle changes like diet and exercise to medications, such as insulin, metformin, sulfonylureas, and GLP-1 receptor agonists. Diabetes educators can help create an individualized plan for how to best manage the condition with these options. Diabetes self-management education classes are available in many locations throughout San Antonio, and can give patients the tools they need to make lifestyle changes that will help them better manage their diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in San Antonio monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in San Antonio
- Dr. Roberto Trevino is a Board Certified endocrinologist who specializes in the treatment of diabetes and other endocrine disorders. Dr. Trevino has extensive experience in managing diabetes in patients of all ages, including children and adolescents. He also has a special interest in diabetic ketoacidosis, gestational diabetes, and type 1 diabetes.
- Dr. Elizabeth Rajan is an expert in the management of type 2 diabetes and has published extensively on this topic. She has been named one of the “Best Doctors in America” by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. and has received numerous awards for her work in diabetes care.
- Dr. William C. Lowe is one of the leading endocrinologists in the city, and he has helped countless patients control their diabetes and improve their overall health. He is highly experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of diabetes care, and he will work with you to create a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
- Dr. Maria E. Danila-Lazarescu is an endocrinologist who specializes in diabetes care, and she has helped many patients achieve better health through improved glycemic control. She is dedicated to her patients’ well-being, and she will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs.
- Dr. Edelman and his team offer comprehensive diabetes care, including education, nutrition counseling, insulin pump therapy, and glucose monitoring. They also offer support for patients who are struggling to control their blood sugar levels. If you are looking for top-notch diabetes care in San Antonio, Dr. Edelman is an excellent choice.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Antonio & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been dealing with Type 2 Diabetes for many years and had resigned myself to managing it the best that I could. Thankfully, a friend of mine suggested I try MantraCare in San Antonio. After just one appointment with them and their innovative treatment approach, my blood sugar levels were better than ever before. The team was knowledgeable, caring, and professional. They even took the time to answer all of my questions and explain everything to me in great detail. I would highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking to manage or even reverse their diabetes! The treatments that they offer are truly life-changing and have helped me regain control over my health. With regular checkups, I am now much more aware of how to manage my diabetes and make lifestyle changes that benefit me. I’m so thankful for all the help I received from MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in San Antonio work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to San Antonio.
Diabetes treatment in San Antonio typically costs between $100 and $200 per month. This includes the cost of medication, supplies, and doctor visits. However, the exact cost will vary depending on the type of diabetes, the severity of the condition, and the treatment plan.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors