Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in San Antonio
Weight Loss Program in San Antonio
If you are looking to lose weight in San Antonio, there are a few things you can do. One way is to make sure that you are eating a balanced diet and getting enough exercise. Another way is to try one of the many weight loss programs available in San Antonio. There are a variety of different programs that will help you lose weight quickly and easily.
One of the best ways to start losing weight is to join a weight loss program at a gym or health club. These programs are designed to help you lose weight by helping you change your lifestyle habits. You will learn how to eat healthier and exercise more. This type of program is very effective and can help you lose a lot of weight quickly.
Another popular way to lose weight in San Antonio is through dieting. Diets can be very effective at helping you lose weight quickly, but they can also be challenging.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, San Antonio?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in San Antonio.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, San Antonio
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in San Antonio.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in San Antonio available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in San Antonio.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in San Antonio
Our nutritionists in San Antonio create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in San Antonio
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in San Antonio: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina, Wilson
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Antonio & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I wanted to share my weight loss story with you. I have been following the MantraCare Weight Loss program for about five months now and I just wanted to say that it has been such a pleasure to work with Mantra because they are so supportive and understanding. They have helped me throughout this journey and I am proud of myself.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in San Antonio will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in San Antonio.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in San Antonio will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in San Antonio will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Cynthia Sass is a registered dietitian who owns DietWorks Nutrition & Weight Loss Centers in Houston and Dallas. In addition to her work as a dietitian, she is also an attorney and certified public health nutritionist.
- Dawn Jackson Blatner is a registered dietitian who works at Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation in Minnesota as well as at Genesis HealthCare facilities across North America. She specializes in treating eating disorders and was named one of the top 100 most influential people in eating disorder treatment by Eating Disorder Review magazine.
- Dr. Nancy Snyderman is a renowned Dietitian and has been working in the field for more than 25 years. She is currently the CEO of The Snyderman Clinic, which is one of the largest diet clinics in the nation. She has authored several books on diet and nutrition, and her work has been featured in numerous magazines and newspapers.
- Bonnie J. Metz is another highly respected Dietitian who has worked in the field for more than 30 years. She is currently an Assistant Professor at UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, where she teaches courses on dietetics and food science. Her work has been featured in major publications such as The New York Times and Newsweek, and she has also appeared on various national television shows discussing health topics related to food and nutrition.
- Leslie Bonci, RD, LD is a highly qualified and experienced dietitian who has worked at several well-known clinics and hospitals in San Antonio. She is an expert on weight loss and has written several books on the subject.
Individual counseling sessions or group classes with nutritionists and health coaches are typically priced per session and can range from $75-$200 depending on the provider.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements