Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in San Antonio
There are many reasons why someone might seek out online therapy in San Antonio. Perhaps they live in a remote area and don’t have access to traditional therapy. Maybe they’re shy or have social anxiety and find it difficult to interact with people in person. Or maybe they simply prefer the convenience of being able to see a therapist from the comfort of their own home. Whatever the reason, online therapy can be a great way to get the help you need. You can find therapists who specialize in a variety of different areas, such as anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and more. And since you’re meeting with them online, you can schedule appointments that work around your busy schedule. If you’re considering online therapy, be sure to do your research and find a therapist who you feel comfortable with. Once you’ve found the right therapist, you’ll be on your way to getting the help you need to improve your mental health.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, San Antonio
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in San Antonio
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in San Antonio available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in San Antonio to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in San Antonio from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Antonio & the world
“I was struggling with OCD and anxiety when I heard about MantraCare. They helped me more than I ever thought they would. The therapist I had during my treatment made me feel so comfortable and she always gave me advice that really helped.”
1 year on MantraCare, San Antonio
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in San Antonio
- Dr. Sarah Edelman is a clinical psychologist who specializes in helping people deal with anxiety and depression. She has a warm and compassionate approach and is very experienced in her field.
- Dr. David Sanchez is a psychiatrist who specializes in helping people with PTSD. He has a deep understanding of the condition and is very helpful in providing coping strategies and medication management.
- Dr. Kathryn Stein is a therapist who specializes in helping people with grief and loss. She is very supportive and has a lot of experience helping people through the grieving process.
- Dr. Annarosa buffer is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has over 20 years of experience helping people with depression, anxiety, grief, stress, workplace issues, and more. She has a warm and compassionate approach and is very easy to talk to.
- Dr. Jennifer Lohmann is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 15 years of experience helping people with anxiety, stress, anger management, PTSD, and more. She has a calm and reassuring presence that makes her clients feel safe and comfortable opening up about their challenges.
- Dr. Sarah Doyle is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist with over 10 years of experience helping people with depression, anxiety, grief, stress, workplace issues, and more. She has an insightful and thought-provoking approach that helps her clients gain new perspectives on their challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in San Antonio can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
Online therapy in San Antonio costs between $50 and $100 per session. The average cost of a traditional therapy session in the city is $80.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in San Antonio. We are the most affordable ways in San Antonio to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.