Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Zambia
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition in Zambia. According to the World Health Organization, hypertension affects one in three adults in Zambia. The condition can lead to serious health complications, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. There are several treatment options available for hypertension. Medications such as angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) and angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) can help to lower blood pressure. In some cases, lifestyle changes such as weight loss, quitting smoking, and reducing salt intake may also be recommended. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your healthcare provider to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your risk of developing serious health complications and live a long and healthy life.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Zambia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Zambia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Zambia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Zambia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Zambia: Ndola, Mufulira, Lusaka, Luanshya, Livingstone, Kitwe, Kasama, Kabwe, Chipata, Chingola
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Zambia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Zambia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Zambia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Zambia
- Dr. Nkosi Dube – Dr. Nkosi Dube is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has been working in Zambia for more than 20 years. He is known for his expertise in both traditional and modern treatments for hypertension and has published extensively on the topic.
- Dr. Tendai Biti – Dr. Tendai Biti is another highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked in Zambia for more than 20 years. He specializes in treating high blood pressure with lifestyle changes and medication and has a wealth of experience to share with his patients.
- Dr. Ndulindi Muluba – Dr. Muluba is a nationally recognized specialist in cardiac rehabilitation and heart failure treatment. He has experience working with patients from all walks of life, which makes him well-equipped to treat hypertension symptoms and complications effectively.
- Dr. John Kibuli is another top hypertension doctor in Zambia who specializes in treating heart disease and other chronic conditions with medications and surgery. He has worked tirelessly to improve hypertension treatment options for his patients over the years and has developed innovative methods for monitoring and managing blood pressure levels in hypertensive individuals.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Zambia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am a patient of MantraCare, and I have been taking their medication for a while now. I feel much better with the treatment because my blood pressure is under control.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Zambia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Zambia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Zambia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Zambia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a condition in which the blood pressure is too high. It can be caused by many things, including obesity, smoking, and some medicines. Treatment for hypertension includes lifestyle changes and medications. In Zambia, the average cost of treatment for hypertension is around $270 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!