Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Haiti
If you are looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Haiti, there are several options available. The most common option is to go to a local hospital or clinic. However, there are also several private doctors who specialize in treating diabetes.When choosing a diabetes doctor, it is important to consider their experience and qualifications. You should also make sure that they are familiar with the latest treatments and technologies for managing diabetes.
The best way to find a qualified diabetes doctor near you in Haiti is to ask around. Talk to your friends, family, and colleagues to see if they have any recommendations. You can also check online directories and search engines to find potential doctors. Once you have found a few potential doctors, take the time to research each one. Read reviews and check out their websites. Make sure you understand their treatment philosophy and approach to care.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Haiti
- Dr. Jean-Baptiste Richard is one of the top diabetes doctors in Haiti. He has over 25 years of experience treating diabetes and other chronic diseases. He is also a professor at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- Dr. Patrick Gervais has over 30 years of experience treating diabetes and other chronic illnesses. He is also a professor at the University of Paris Descartes and the current president of the Haitian Society of Endocrinology and Diabetes (SHED).
- Dr. Josette Tardieu is another top doctor for diabetes in Haiti. She is an expert in nutrition and diabetes management, and she has helped numerous patients improve their overall health by teaching them how to eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly.
- Dr. Fritzgerald Saint-Ilus is another great option for patients with diabetes. He is an experienced internal medicine doctor who has been working in Haiti for over 10 years.
- Dr. Jean Claude Legros is a leading endocrinologist in Haiti and has been working with diabetic patients for over 20 years. He is the head of the Endocrine Department at the state-run University Hospital in Port-au-Prince and is also a professor at the Haitian Medical School.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Haiti can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Haiti & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“Before taking their treatment, I was suffering from diabetes for a long time. I had tried many treatments, but none of them worked for me. But, after taking the treatment from MantraCare, my condition has improved a lot. They have not only treated my diabetes, but also have helped me to lead a healthy and normal life. I am really thankful to them for everything they have done for me.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Haiti at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Haiti specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Haiti helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Haiti can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Haiti via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.