Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Namibia
Diabetes Treatment in Namibia
In Namibia, the Diabetes Association of Namibia (DAN) has been established to provide support and guidance for individuals with diabetes. The DAN provides access to health care services including diagnosis, treatment, nutrition counselling and lifestyle advice. Diabetes management education and awareness programs are also implemented in order to help people understand the importance of managing their disease.
Diabetes treatment options in Namibia include insulin replacement therapy, diet and exercise, oral medications, and other forms of medical treatments. Diabetes specialists at DAN provide comprehensive diabetes care services for individuals with the disease, including lifestyle advice and guidance on medication management.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Namibia monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Namibia
- Dr. Johan Burger is a specialist in diabetes care, and has been working as a doctor since 2003. He is known for his expertise in both type 2 and type 1 diabetes, and has authored several books on the subject. He is also a member of several medical societies, and has given talks at various conferences around the world.
- Dr. Friedrich Ludsin is another highly respected diabetic doctor in Namibia, who has worked as a doctor for more than 25 years. He specializes in treating type 2 diabetes, and has developed several successful treatments for the condition over time. Dr Ludsin is also an expert on endocrinology, and has written several articles on the topic for medical journals.
- Drs Jameson & Veldkamp are both specialists in treating type 1 diabetes, and have helped thousands of people throughout Namibia get back to normal lives thanks to their expert knowledge and treatment options. They are well-known members of the local community, and have given many talks to help educate people about how to deal with Type 1 Diabetes effectively
- Dr. Dietmar Schmidt is another highly experienced diabetes doctor who has worked extensively in the field of diabetes research. He is licensed to practice medicine in both Germany and Namibia, and his extensive knowledge base makes him an excellent choice for patients with diabetes.
- Dr. Johan Burger is a well-known Diabetes Doctor who has worked in the field for many years. He is known for his expertise in diabetes treatment, as well as his ability to connect with patients on a personal level.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Namibia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been a life saver for me. I was diagnosed with diabetes about 2 years ago, and the doctors put me on medication right away. But I wasn’t getting any better. Then I heard about MantraCare in Namibia, and decided to give it a try. After two months of treatment, my glucose levels are finally under control and I’m feeling a lot better. The staff at MantraCare were incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. They provided me with useful information about managing my diabetes on a day-to-day basis and have helped me make lifestyle changes to keep my glucose levels in check. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone needing diabetes treatment“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Namibia work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Namibia.
Diabetes treatment in Namibia can be very costly, depending on the location and type of diabetes treatment required. In the capital city of Windhoek, for example, diabetes treatments can cost up to $1,000 per month. For those living in rural areas, the costs can be considerably higher. In some cases, diabetes treatments can cost as much as $5,000 per month.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.