Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Namibia
If you’re looking for professional counseling or therapy services in Namibia, you may be wondering if online therapy is an option. The answer is yes! Online therapy is a great way to get the help you need from the comfort of your own home. There are many advantages to seeking online therapy, including:-Convenience: You can receive therapy from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection.-Anonymity: If you’re worried about stigma or privacy, you can rest assured that your identity will be protected online.-Affordability: Online therapy is often more affordable than traditional in-person therapy. If you’re considering online therapy, be sure to do your research and find a therapist who is licensed and qualified to provide services in Namibia. Once you’ve found a therapist you feel comfortable with, you can start enjoying the benefits of online therapy!
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Namibia
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Namibia
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Namibia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Namibia to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Namibia from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Namibia & the world
“I am so happy with the online therapy treatment by MantraCare. After years of therapy, I still felt like I was not getting anywhere and then my therapist recommended this site to me. It is great because you can chat with your therapist whenever you want, they give you feedback and it has been really helpful in teaching me how to deal with depression.”
1 year on MantraCare, Namibia
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Namibia
- Dr. Bernice de la Rey is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating PTSD and OCD. She has extensive experience helping her patients cope with their symptoms and regain control of their lives.
- Dr. Christa Venter is a counseling psychologist who works with clients on a variety of issues, including depression, anxiety, stress management, and coping with grief. She is passionate about helping her clients find hope and healing in the midst of their challenges.
- Dr. Wilfried Hetzel is a psychiatric specialist who has extensive experience treating patients with depression and anxiety. He also has a keen interest in helping people who are struggling with grief and stress.
- Dr. Riaan Botha is a clinical psychologist who has worked extensively with patients suffering from PTSD and OCD. He has a deep understanding of these disorders and is very skilled at helping his patients manage their symptoms and improve their quality of life.
- Dr. Ingeborg van der Merwe is a counseling psychologist who specializes in helping people who are dealing with workplace issues and stress. She has a lot of experience helping people navigate difficult situations and find healthy ways to cope with their challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Namibia can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
Online therapy in Namibia is very affordable. The average cost of online therapy in Namibia is $35 per session. This is a fraction of the cost of traditional in-person therapy, which can cost upwards of $200 per session. Online therapy is a great option for anyone who is looking for a more affordable way to receive counseling and mental health services.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Namibia. We are the most affordable ways in Namibia to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.
"*" indicates required fields