Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in New Zealand
Weight Loss Program in New Zealand
There are many ways to lose weight in New Zealand, and most people find that it is relatively easy to achieve their desired body weight. The following are some popular methods of weight loss:
- Eat a balanced diet. Make sure to include plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein sources in your diet.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise not only helps to burn calories, but can also improve your mood and mental well-being. Exercising outdoors is especially beneficial because it helps you to maintain a healthy weight and reduce your risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and stroke.
- Avoid consuming excessive amounts of sugar and processed foods. These types of foods will increase the number of calories that you consume and can lead to weight gain over time.
- Use alternative forms of energy such as green tea and exercise supplements to help you lose weight more quickly.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, New Zealand?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in New Zealand.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, New Zealand
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in New Zealand.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in New Zealand available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in New Zealand.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in New Zealand
Our nutritionists in New Zealand create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in New Zealand
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston
10,000+ Happy Customers From New Zealand & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was not sure what to expect when I first arrived at MantraCare, but it has been a wonderful experience. This is the only place that I have found that is willing to take their time with you and really get to know you so they can help you in your struggle to lose weight and be healthy. I am looking forward to returning because of the compassionate staff and thoughtful treatment.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in New Zealand will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in New Zealand.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in New Zealand will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in New Zealand will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Katrina Lynam is a registered dietitian with more than 15 years’ experience working with clients across a range of needs. Her expertise includes weight management, diabetes care, and healthy eating plans for people with special dietary needs. She has written several books on diet and nutrition, and is also an accredited trainer and lecturer. Katrina is based in Auckland and offers consultation services as well as individualized program design.
- Lorna Houston is a Registered Dietitian who works as the Manager of Public Health Nutrition at the Ministry of Health. Lorna has worked in health care settings for more than 20 years, including eight years as the Clinical Dietitian at Christchurch Hospital. She is certified by the American Dietetic Association (ADA) as an expert in food nutrition therapy for adults and children, and she also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology from The University of Waikato. Her expertise will be invaluable to anyone looking to improve their diet or manage their disease symptoms effectively.
- Karen Peacock is a registered dietitian with over 20 years of experience working with clients across a wide range of health concerns. She specialises in diabetes management, weight loss and cardiovascular health, and has contributed to many medical textbooks. Karen is an avid cyclist who completed the Tour de France as part of an support team last year. She also founded CycleFit – one of New Zealand’s first cycle studios – where she provides personalised training programmes for clients looking to improve their cycling performance or reduce their overall risk of injury.
A weight loss program in New Zealand can cost anywhere from $200 to $2000 per week. The cost of a weight loss program will vary depending on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.